• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Xbox vs PlayStation thread

PlayStation or Xbox

• Total voters

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you search for vids on it by voice command, or do you have to use that janky on screen keyboard? LOL

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

Why are you yelling? I'm sure I can speak faster than you can type.

for some reason my xbox is not responding :D

3925pv7.jpg

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's because that XBOX is about 10 years old... or maybe it's the bullet holes.

ps3grill_2006-11-21.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

Why are you yelling? I'm sure I can speak faster than you can type.

Almost everyone here has voice recognition on their cell phones, how many of us use it to send text messages? Do you think we should all go out and buy an Xbox because of some useless feature that hardly anyone ever uses? Why do you not understand that just because the Xbox has some features that you yourself like, that everyone else may not feel the same way? There is not one single feature that the Xbox has that the PS3 doesn't that I would ever use.... so why would I buy an Xbox? My PS3 is the lone bluray player in my house, and has every single feature i seek in a game console. Why would I want an Xbox? I have nothing against the Xbox....but why do you have such a problem with the PS3? Did you and your Xbox get bullied by a big bad PS3 one day?

Last edited by a moderator:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost everyone here has voice recognition on their cell phones, how many of us use it to send text messages? Do you think we should all go out and buy an Xbox because of some useless feature that hardly anyone ever uses? Why do you not understand that just because the Xbox has some features that you yourself like, that everyone else may not feel the same way? There is not one single feature that the Xbox has that the PS3 doesn't that I would ever use.... so why would I buy an Xbox? My PS3 is the lone bluray player in my house, and has every single feature i seek in a game console. Why would I want an Xbox? I have nothing against the Xbox....but why do you have such a problem with the PS3? Did you and your Xbox get bullied by a big bad PS3 one day?

Wow.

You do realize that this the XBOX vs PS thread right? I don't see any point in getting mad about it.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Godawg's favorite drink

haterade.png

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because my tv is all the way on the other side of the room.

LOL

In all honesty it doesn't work well in a noisey room, like when your friends or whoever won't shut the fuck up... of course that's when you use your tablet or smart phone as a keyboard/mouse.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

In all honesty it doesn't work well in a noisey room, like when your friends or whoever won't shut the fuck up... of course that's when you use your tablet or smart phone as a keyboard/mouse.

Please tell me that doesn't only work with windows mobile devices

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that doesn't only work with windows mobile devices

Nope, iOS and android as well. Pretty much has it covered. Of course if any of you auto-haters had paid attention, you would know all about "Smart Glass".

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Or use a keyboard/mouse :D

I do like the idea of using a tablet, etc to control the system though. If they can find non gimmicky ways to use it for games that would be awesome.