• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Sugar Bowl thread...

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, I am will be honest. I don't expect OSU to do great things this year, but even know I am disappointed in what players and Tressel did, I am proud to be a Buckeye.

I will always support my team even when they suck. I think we will get 9 wins regular season and a good chance at another bowl win if we are eligable.

Go Bucks, and go Ted Danson.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, I am will be honest. I don't expect OSU to do great things this year, but even know I am disappointed in what players and Tressel did, I am proud to be a Buckeye.

I will always support my team even when they suck. I think we will get 9 wins regular season and a good chance at another bowl win if we are eligable.

Go Bucks, and go Ted Danson.

Support the program, not the individuals. The programs will always be bigger than players, coaches, etc, and will continue on once those people are gone. I dislike Tressel based on his style of play calling and his wardrobe but he's human and made a mistake.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump, Ohio State fans need something to be happy about, this here is the one win they'll likely get to keep

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump, Ohio State fans need something to be happy about, this here is the one win they'll likely get to keep

Oh yeah Boise, Ohio State won the Sugar Bowl. I am stoked about this one. Thnaks for the memories and remember to take those omega 3 fatty acids.