• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usually just follow along using my app that gives updates.

I tune in when things I find interesting come on. But in all honesty, this so far has been the worse WM season. Might be worse then the whole HHH/Orton feud a few years ago, where you had HHH breaking into Ortons house while he was giving a promo via satelite :L

I guess I wasn't watching then. Don't remember that.

Seriously, if I could change one thing about the WWE it would be to get rid of Orton. I'd let Cena have the belt for 8 months out the year if that meant Orton would go away.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some boos reigning down on Cena in his hometown. I bet he's crying inside.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some boos reigning down on Cena in his hometown. I bet he's crying inside.

Imagine what its gonna be like in Miami :evil:

Rock got injured in college and got replaced by Warren Sapp. Didn't know that.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what its gonna be like in Miami :evil:

Rock got injured in college and got replaced by Warren Sapp. Didn't know that.

I didn't either. I thought he, Sapp, and Ray Lewis all played on the field at the same time for at least a season.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another failed promo by cRocky. Cena 3 cRock 0

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you walternate ?

What?

cRocky has had the same material every week; Fruity Pebbles, Boots to Asses, etc. It's all catch phrases. cRock has yet to sell me as he's seriously up for this match, while Cena has repeatedly verbally abuse the cRock with truth.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOO FUCKING THANK YOU

Just saw HBK announce he was the special guest referee for the HIAC at WM between HHH/Taker.

Fucking GAY. I was already hesitant about a gimmick match between HHH/Taker, now you got a special guest referee involved? BULL CRAP!

This is a HUGE monument for Undertaker, chance to go 20-0. I believe this will also be his last WM match since 20-0 is a great ending point, and he can go out with a record that will never be matched. And he is going out like this?

And lets be honest here folks, if there is anyone ANYONE in this business that has an ego enough to end the streak it's HHH. This guy has put himself over people he should have never been put over. I always thought that Takers last match at WM should be against a younger wrestler, where you think MAYBE WWE will put him over Taker at Mania just to give his career an epic start, and put him OVER HUGELY. I would NOT put it past HHH to be put over at Mania against Taker in the Cell with HBK special guest referee.

Reasons to believe HHH wins. HBK saying, "I know who will win, because I'm the special guest ref." and this entire time it's been built up to where HBK and HHH seem to be at odds. So WWE is creating this obvious statement that HBK will indeed screw HHH. But I can see WWE throwing us a "surprise" and having HBK deliver the sweet chin music on Taker and HHH gets the pin.

Otherwise it's too predictable that HBK screws HHH and quiet possibly, possibly sets up a WM29 match??

Anyways, this build up for HHH/Taker has been pitiful. It seems like more of a build up for HHH/HBK then HHH/Taker.

Overall a piss poor job by WWE to hype Mania's top matches. Rock looks and sounds awful, and this fued with Cena is nothing but a twitter publicity stunt. HHH/Taker is all over the fucking place and I think since the match has been announced Taker has only made 2 appearances. CM Punk/Jericho? dont even see these guys on TV much it seems. Also, WWE killed Punk back iN September. The major storyline they seem to be hyping excessively and seems to gain major TV time each week is this stupid Laurenitis/Teddy Long Raw/Smackdown "feud"

just :L at this whole thing. I'm finally seeing WM this year, first time ever seeing a WWE PPV live, thanks to an invite from a family member who is ordering it, and I am not that excited because this entire build up has been shit. They better have some major swerve coming in the next few weeks before the PPV for me to get excited.

Dear WWE, stop worrying about what is trending on Twitter and focus on your product.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here is another thing, WWE needs to ban "WHAT!?" chants. If you can't tell the people before the show airs that they will no longer accept the chant, at least cut it out when putting it on TV.

The chant was stupid when it first started and it comes from a time where Stone Cold was playing his worst character/gimmick ever. How it has survived this long is beyond me, but it absolutely KILLS any decent promo trying to be made.

I could just shake my head when Undertaker finally makes his return and cuts a promo and idiots are yelling "WHAT!?!?" after each thing he said, and since Undertaker talks slowly there were plenty.

I wish Stone Cold would return for one night for the sole purpose to acknowledge the annoyance of the chant, because he has stated before that he hates it and that it is annoying. So he should return, apologize and let it be known that the chant reminds him of an embarrassing persona that he played for a short period of time in the WWE.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AU6Ke.jpg

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually marking out over Thugonomics Cena!

He seriously needs to bring back this theme/persona.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is back because tonight is a gimmicky themed Raw. (stupid) He is doing a rap battle while Rock is doing a Rock 'n roll song.

This is WM season WWE! wtf are you doing!?!? :L