• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Ohio State game thread

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have went to oregon state.... staying in state was dumb for me.. partied too much ended up in cc

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so dudes....im sure ill catch some flak for this...but here is my top college choices(not in any specific order): nebraska, kstate, kansas, mizzou, ou, georgia, oregon, and tulsa

You make it sound like you are a stud college football recruit or somethin........

Or is it just by coincidence that you want to attend a school with a major football program

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my defense, Oklahoma is really just a part of Texas.....

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make it sound like you are a stud college football recruit or somethin........

Or is it just by coincidence that you want to attend a school with a major football program

lol, well it is a little bit of a coincidence, i want to go to a major university. i don't want to go to a small school...and idk if you can call kansas football a "major program":lol:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, well it is a little bit of a coincidence, i want to go to a major university. i don't want to go to a small school...and idk if you can call kansas football a "major program":lol:

lol, I mean that is a pretty wide range of colleges there.

My list was something like this: Nebraska, Nebraska, or Nebraska.

Hell most football recruits don't even have a list that big.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it is quite a wide range of schools, but kansas, kstate, ou, and tulsa...i have seen all of them and in reality i could probably eliminate OU, kstate, and tulsa but i don't like making decisions so i leave em in there. georgia im going to tour over my christmas break so i will know more about it then, oregon im going to tour in the spring...and nebraska is....well its fucking nebraska so yeah

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it is quite a wide range of schools, but kansas, kstate, ou, and tulsa...i have seen all of them and in reality i could probably eliminate OU, kstate, and tulsa but i don't like making decisions so i leave em in there. georgia im going to tour over my christmas break so i will know more about it then, oregon im going to tour in the spring...and nebraska is....well its fucking nebraska so yeah

You go and tour all those schools?! Holy shit, you are pretty damn serious about college I take it. That is expensive going all over the country just to find a school to go to.