• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, he flipped shit when I called his mom a drug user. Olympic is DUMB.

I have had several arguements with olympic on the politics board.I can tell you olympic will argue even if he knows he is wrong.For instance if recreational drugs are not real why is there a definition for them

recreational drug n. A drug used nonmedically for personal enjoyment

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to take my zanax :dhd:

Watch out with those...

itXUS.png

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was saying it's not a recreational drug if a doctor gives it to you :lol: It's the same drug!

:L really ? Its not the pill that makes it recreational its what you are using it for.And I do know people who get xanax from their dr for recreational use.In my case i take it for an anxiety disorder I would rather not have to take it

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well im gonna get some sleep managed a decent cut on my arm at work today.got another long day tomorrow.

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it about 5 years.

More like 5 months at the rate that kids going. Ive been searching the South Carolina obituaries dailys just looking for something along these lines...

Native South Carolinan Cletus Benjamin Champy, who went by Ben, was found dead yesterday at approximately 7am. Authorities have found the motive and it appears to be an overdose of prescription pills. Cletus attended the local HS but dropped out after not passing 9th grade math, for the 7th time. Cletus leaves behind 2 sisters who suffer from bell's palsy which is believed to be attributed to Cletus' several attempts of have sexual intercourse with his own mother. There is will be no showing of the body due to the fact the only reason he was found, a stray dog dragged his shriveled severed penis up to his owner. The body had been decomposing outside a local funeral home. I was found next to a bottle of Jerkins Hand Lotion and Kleenex brand kleenex .

Status
Not open for further replies.