• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I work tomorrow too. But it's voluntary and I'm only doing 4 hours...because if I don't see daylight tomorrow I'm probably going to do some :frusty: in my apartment.

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck "volunteering" for work on the weekends; that's what my students are for.

slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think my neighbor may not be leaving her apartment. Ever. Well the building at least. I'm starting to become worried about her. She was down to pick up her mail and looked HORRIBLE. Think her and the BF might have broken up. I kind of want to knock on the door and ask her if she wants to watch a movie. And not in the "hey you wanna screw" way.

...a likely story.

Have you talked to her before?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck "volunteering" for work on the weekends; that's what my students are for.

"Mush! MUSH!"
...a likely story.

Have you talked to her before?

LOL Yea, she probably won't buy that. So on the other hand if she let's me in, knowing she didn't buy the story, Woo!

Well. We've talked briefly. Enough that I know she had a boyfriend and made small talk with them once in a while. I know he hasn't been here on the weekends like he used to be, and when I do see her....she has clearly not made any attempt to dress herself like a person who is going out in public. I do work a lot, though.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think my neighbor may not be leaving her apartment. Ever. Well the building at least. I'm starting to become worried about her. She was down to pick up her mail and looked HORRIBLE. Think her and the BF might have broken up. I kind of want to knock on the door and ask her if she wants to watch a movie. And not in the "hey you wanna screw" way.

Ouch... Just leave her a workout tape and some makeup.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Yea, she probably won't buy that. So on the other hand if she let's me in, knowing she didn't buy the story, Woo!

Well. We've talked briefly. Enough that I know she had a boyfriend and made small talk with them once in a while. I know he hasn't been here on the weekends like he used to be, and when I do see her....she has clearly not made any attempt to dress herself like a person who is going out in public. I do work a lot, though.

Awww, she might be very depressed. Find a nice way to talk to her and see if she's doing alright. It might mean a lot to her.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm......ask her out for coffee, ForkEm

Good idea. That's platonic, and it gets her ass out of this building.

Ouch... Just leave her a workout tape and some makeup.

LOL! She's still in shape, and her face ain't too bad with all this lack of primping. But she's a mess otherwise, and you can tell she's depressed, IMO.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then why don't you try and... you know.

Score.

beavis.jpg

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I'd think inviting her out to coffee if you don't really know her is weird. But I basically treat any stranger man who tries to talk to me like a potential rapist.

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with KV... some dude I don't really know asking me out for coffee would be a little weird.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I'd think inviting her out to coffee if you don't really know her is weird. But I basically treat any stranger man who tries to talk to me like a potential rapist.

Fair enough but slim says it is less intimidating than "come to my apartment and watch a movie"

Like, hey I am going to go grab some coffee, wanna come???

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Well now I'm nervous. I guess I'll just wait until it's warm out and invite her down for a grill out with the other neighbors. I think it's actually supposed to be 60 on Sunday anyway.

slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough but slim says it is less intimidating than "come to my apartment and watch a movie"

Like, hey I am going to go grab some coffee, wanna come???

Asking her out for coffee isn't thaaaat weird.... if you've already talked to her enough to know about her bf, and she's "let" you see her all.... un-makeuped, she probably doesn't think you're that creepy. And it's definitely not as "intimidating" as a movie in your apartment might be... even if it is closer

Status
Not open for further replies.