• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is some advice, my dad used to be on the board of admission for UCSF for anesthesia and I've asked him about it before: Do as much shit outside of school while you are in. It is almost twice as hard to get into residencies as it was 30 years ago. If you have any background in athletics/arts/service, do some when you are free of school

... Well I do write music...

Do you mean like general extra-currics?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
basic accounting in 2nd?

Trivial. I took it in kindergarten after learning the alphabet

LOL @ not knowing the alphabet before kindergarten.

Seriously though, I remember having math & reading time while the most of the class had a snack & a nap. Even then, I knew those other kids were dumb. LOL

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously though, I remember having math & reading time while the most of the class had a snack & a nap. Even then, I knew those other kids were dumb. LOL

Did you ever get put in one of those "Gifted Programs?" From second grade onward I spent a day of the week dicking around with the other smart kids making pottery, playing scrabble and wandering around the school.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember the days of PE followed by nap time and legos... those were the days

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever get put in one of those "Gifted Programs?" From second grade onward I spent a day of the week dicking around with the other smart kids making pottery, playing scrabble and wandering around the school.

I cheated in 5th grade math and was put in the special class and my teacher knew it. I voluntarily left after the second day :L

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, especially in elemantary at my local public school. Later, I was in the Duke TIP program. I would have been in the National Honors Society, but my um... behavioral problems prevented it.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, especially in elemantary at my local public school. Later, I was in the Duke TIP program. I would have been in the National Honors Society, but my um... behavioral problems prevented it.

I did TIP at A&M! That's actually the reason I wanted to go here instead of UCF or UF

Also... same on the NHS :L

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did TIP at A&M! That's actually the reason I wanted to go here instead of UCF or UF

Also... same on the NHS :L

I went to the camp at UGA, so many nerds... I was like the coolest guy any of them had ever met, probably still am. LOL :L

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the camp at UGA, so many nerds... I was like the coolest guy any of them had ever met, probably still am. LOL :L

camp for gifted children? bahahahhahahaha

DAWGS is right, and it's even lamer than it sounds. I met one close friend there though. Me and him bullied the rest of our RC group...

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best part about boarding school in canada?

everyone was a hockey fan :cool2:

leaffan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.