• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like old SportsHoopla better................and if anyone wants to ban me for that, go for it. I am telling the God damned truth God fucking damn God fucking it.

I agree to an extent. I can get into the new posters some and have hit it off with a few in particular, but my draw to SportsHoopla now is the VT board which exploded. I am very proud and invested in that side and love the people we have there. The WC is fun to waste time, but it can get frustrating sometimes as well.

I use the politics board as an exercise in discourse. It is fun to try and tease out the reasoning behind people's beliefs sometimes. I have been trying to better understand BrawlinHawkeye the last few days and it has been.....eye opening....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea -9 this morning .. spent all day out in that crap

I had to drive through the worst of it. The snow was just powdery enough that even though there wasn't much of it, it was total white out in spots just because the wind blew it up into a fine mist. Almost looked like smoke as it came up off the drifts.

... I'll think about it. I don't think I'll become famous enough for my autograph to be worth much though.

Throwin' in the towel?!

we got the cold forkem

It is a bitch...

It will be interesting because it is applied specifically to adolescents, which has not really been done before. bassically, I am looking at a set of questions, and using factor analysis to determine that they are:

a. similar enough that they are measuring a related set of feelings

b. different enough that they are not simply asking the same question twice and overloading the index

Then I can use the index as a global measure of contentedness and treat it as a predictor of specific outcomes (in my case physical and sedentary activity)

Niice!

Aggie is back, very good. :)

:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.