• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wouldnt shut the fuck up all morning and I was in a turrible mood.I LMAO when my boss told me I would be working on my own the rest of the day because my partner shit his pants on the way down the stairs.I forgot the elevator was broken

I know I shouldn't laugh, but that's hilarious that he shit his pants... On the other hand, people can get really sick from that.

beers are tasting way too good to go to bed

This will happen now and then.

Holy shit. Just spent 3 hours writing music stoned. It's good...

:lol: Wait...if you become famous...I want to sell your autographs. Don't sign for ANYONE else, just let me sell them, cool?

I am creating a measure of perceived neighborhood contentedness in adolescents from a survey. It is more of a biostatistics type paper than an epidemiology one. There are a lot of Greek letters and the such in it.

Hmm. Sounds interesting, though. Those are the sort of statistics I'd love to see on a regular basis. There are a lot of things we didn't take into consideration with our city planning back in the day, and I firmly believe it effects people's overall psyche.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have a track round here somewhere i tink

Yeah an abridged version of one. Wrote more onto it today actually.

:lol: Wait...if you become famous...I want to sell your autographs. Don't sign for ANYONE else, just let me sell them, cool?

... I'll think about it. I don't think I'll become famous enough for my autograph to be worth much though.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting because it is applied specifically to adolescents, which has not really been done before. bassically, I am looking at a set of questions, and using factor analysis to determine that they are:

a. similar enough that they are measuring a related set of feelings

b. different enough that they are not simply asking the same question twice and overloading the index

Then I can use the index as a global measure of contentedness and treat it as a predictor of specific outcomes (in my case physical and sedentary activity)

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
svedka_vodka_new_botle.jpg

Simply%20limeade%201.75%20L

Marijuana-Digital-Vapor.jpg

johnnypotsomker-albums-yummy-bud-picture8879-i-dont-know-what-kind.jpg

Status