• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Why do you have such messed up hours? Union too busy sitting on their hands getting fat off slush funds and kickbacks?

winter repair season we only run one shift during the winter.I was laid off for three weeks wish it was more I hate first.Hopefully the weather holds up and we start up and go back to our regular shifts soon.I'm about ready to choke the damn hippie I got stuck working with

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha Talk to him about Traffic. He won't shut up about em I wager... (Depends how old he is)

That will work I asked him how to make a proper bomb shelter once and he rambled on for hours.I also had to endure a 3 hour story about how he woke up in a pipe at a greatful dead concert :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He most assuredly listens to traffic then.

He may not be talking to me today I think I pissed him off yesterday.I told him if he didnt shut the fuck up I would slap him in the hand with the hammer so he would have to go for a piss test.I'm usually in a bad mood in the morning and when i dont get sleep its amplified

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hippies are usually pretty chill, but anyone who rambles is annoying. Sounds more like a Jello brain than a hippie to me.

He is completely shot Aggie he claims to be 2 points shy of being a genius.Yet he has driven his truck through somebodies porch and almost killed himself diving in a very shallow pool while drunk.He still hates me for telling everyone friends dont let friends drink and dive

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, and that inflated sense of self worth definitely fingers him as an acid head. Probably still drops regularly.

He once told me he used to eat chunks of hash from the pockets of his overalls when he worked in Texas and he has done quite a bit of acid in his past.The rambling can get quite annoying but I do troll him all day long in return

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story my dad told me about a Jello-Brain he played little league with:

"One day I pulled into this gas station to fill my car up and get some cigarettes, and I recognized the attendant as a kid on my little league team. So I start talking to him and obviously he's a little slow on the uptake. Then I went inside and bought my cigs, and as I was walking out, this Asian lady pulled up and started asking him for directions. He kind of stared at her for awhile and then said 'Bitch... I don't understand you... why don't you go... somewhere else?'"

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the posters who are on during the day are monkey fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.