• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Clarky might like this:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I guess ghost finally got around to realizing SFNL banned me for telling him to fuck off a few days before I got banned, not from anything I said in that thread.

whatever you do, don't tell godawgs to fuck off........he can get you too :D

Fuck off godawgs!

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anything I said about SportsHoopla's growth making the site less fun was off-base in any way... Sorry new posters, there're some diamonds in the rough but the rough is... rough.

I felt bad because I made a joke about banning you in that long 'who should be banned' thread, and then you were gone........didn't think the dumbass would actually do it

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt bad because I made a joke about banning you in that long 'who should be banned' thread, and then you were gone........didn't think the dumbass would actually do it

Yeah, he got his bloomers in a twist from me saying "Posters who have been here for a year and a half are considered incumbent and are immune from being banned."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ Satan being a soulless ginger and god throwing his fantasy team away on micheal vick

Yeah, I think they picked him because he's a redhead. But I'll tell you what, the kid can sing bass with the best of them.

I just watch it for the, "Yeah, I was out clubbing.... seals to death," line. :D

I also thought the "As long as they're good on Sunday" line, which made so much more sense at the end, was super subtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.