• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't the faintest fucking idea. He said he'd pick me up at 9 pm (after originally saying he'd pick me up at 8) and then he hasn't responded to a single txt and he's not picking up his phone.

The job is for Jan-Feb, and that's when I'm just getting back to grad school, plus I have my current job (which ends in March...why couldn't this job be for March-April?!), PLUS I need to try and bust ass and get my thesis done for the early deadline if I possibly can.

I don't think I can handle grad school and two jobs.

does the night shift need to beat his ass?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm gonna give hockey a go ..... the closest team to my hometown is Charlotte, I think, but I have always been attracted to the Flyers. So I'm wondering how I'm gonna decide. Football was easy. I grew up with influences all around me ..... Clemson and Dallas. But how do you pick a team without being brainwashed?

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm gonna give hockey a go ..... the closest team to my hometown is Charlotte, I think, but I have always been attracted to the Flyers. So I'm wondering how I'm gonna decide. Football was easy. I grew up with influences all around me ..... Clemson and Dallas. But how do you pick a team without being brainwashed?

I'm in the same boat, but I'm waiting until I move up north to figure out who my team's gonna be.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GIFSoup
The Devils!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.