• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a great mood barkley is coming back and i almost got to see a fight during our xmas party at work

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to finish wrapping these damn presents. Damn pr0n has been keeping me busy...

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a great mood barkley is coming back and i almost got to see a fight during our xmas party at work

Lucky bastard. I'm hoping I'll be in an equally great mood when David Wilson reveals his plan (though I seriously doubt he'll be coming back).

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky bastard. I'm hoping I'll be in an equally great mood when David Wilson reveals his plan (though I seriously doubt he'll be coming back).

I was stressing for a bit when i saw he was announcing his plans had a feeling he would come back :D I'm liking our chances next year now that this damn probation is done

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was stressing for a bit when i saw he was announcing his plans had a feeling he would come back :D I'm liking our chances next year now that this damn probation is done

I had a feeling Barkley was going to return. He stuck with USC through all the NCAA crap and I figured he'd want to come back and take them to a bowl game (maybe even the MNC).

BTW, beat the hell out of Oregon next year. :)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling Barkley was going to return. He stuck with USC through all the NCAA crap and I figured he'd want to come back and take them to a bowl game (maybe even the MNC).

BTW, beat the hell out of Oregon next year. :)

I aggravated the hell out of OregonDucks this year looking forward to upping it next year :dhd: good luck to your hokies as well gonna be kind of odd seeing hokiehighsuperfly's favorite team playing his second favorite

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mind the Wolverines until fucking RichRod went there. At that point, a small fire of hate started and now this game will only fuel it. I am a bit worried about the Nard-dog though, kid is a freak.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mind the Wolverines until fucking RichRod went there. At that point, a small fire of hate started and now this game will only fuel it. I am a bit worried about the Nard-dog though, kid is a freak.

I pulling for v tech

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why did they ditch you and why cant you take the job?

I haven't the faintest fucking idea. He said he'd pick me up at 9 pm (after originally saying he'd pick me up at 8) and then he hasn't responded to a single txt and he's not picking up his phone.

The job is for Jan-Feb, and that's when I'm just getting back to grad school, plus I have my current job (which ends in March...why couldn't this job be for March-April?!), PLUS I need to try and bust ass and get my thesis done for the early deadline if I possibly can.

I don't think I can handle grad school and two jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.