• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got that much out of it seeing Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse on the cover. It's not like there weren't other games I wanted to play, but I am good with what i have played.

By the way, Chrono Cross sucked, although the story had such great potential. I am still mad they ruined that one.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got that much out of it seeing Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse on the cover. It's not like there weren't other games I wanted to play, but I am good with what i have played.

By the way, Chrono Cross sucked, although the story had such great potential. I am still mad they ruined that one.

Kindom Hearts wasnt bad A little to easy but I think it was aimed more at kids the hardest parts are the hidden fights like Sephiroth.Played Chrono Trigger never played Chrono cross

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kindom Hearts wasnt bad A little to easy but I think it was aimed more at kids the hardest parts are the hidden fights like Sephiroth.Played Chrono Trigger never played Chrono cross

The Disney part steered me away. I figured it was for younger kids, so I didn't play, but I wouldn't waste your time with Chrono Cross. It was a great story, just horrible gameplay and character development.

In short, the point of the game was that even know the characters in Chrono Trigger saved the world from Lavos in 1999, a new future is created and a different set of problems occurs instead. The story is way more complex than that, but they blew it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tired been trying to catch A dadburn mole all night I think one of the cats brought it in.Its popping in and out of the wall by the heat register

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the only advice I have gotten on how to deal with the mole was this

Whack+a+Mole2.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You put some jello or pudding on your face as a disguise and attack when the mole is oblivious to your presence. I thought everyone knew what those were.

yeah pudding or jello would never make it to my face kind of like how brownie mix never makes it into the oven with me

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone has trouble getting the batter to the oven without eating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.