• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and that Westendvol feller stops by really late too. I think he works the night shift like I do. I have no idea what he does, but I think it has to do with collecting peanut shells.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story though about my mom. She was in college at a small school in Ohio in the 70's. So she actually worked at a bottle cap factory.

She even told me she got promoted to quality control, so she was in charge of making sure that bad caps didn't get on your coke or beer.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was going to post A tifa coplay clip but its kind of borderline lol

Yeah, Tifa has some big ones. When I first played that game, I thought, can they make them any bigger. I am mostly talking when they do the cut screens when the graphics are all nice. That was a fun game, and I liked her character.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Tifa has some big ones. When I first played that game, I thought, can they make them any bigger. I am mostly talking when they do the cut screens when the graphics are all nice. That was a fun game, and I liked her character.

LuLu wasnt far off as far as Tifa her and Rinoa were my favorites Lightning Fang and Vanille are all hot as well though

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LuLu wasnt far off as far as Tifa her and Rinoa were my favorites Lightning Fang and Vanille are all hot as well though

Yes, although I would have to say that FFVIII was not too great. I still liked it, but if it was someones's first FF game, it would be a bad first impression for a lot of people. Just like Chrono Cross was bad, but Trigger was good.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, although I would have to say that FFVIII was not too great. I still liked it, but if it was someones's first FF game, it would be a bad first impression for a lot of people. Just like Chrono Cross was bad, but Trigger was good.

I think the only part of VIII i really liked was Squalls character I can actually get the Lionhart sword on disc one.Squall is also where I got my haircut from.Funny trivia squall is voiced by David Boreanez "ANGEL" in kingdom hearts

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only part of VIII i really liked was Squalls character I can actually get the Lionhart sword on disc one.Squall is also where I got my haircut from.Funny trivia squall is voiced by David Boreanez "ANGEL" in kingdom hearts

That's cool, although i never did play Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure I would have liked them, but just never played. The first one came out when I was a sophmore in high school I think. I was playing all the FF games that I missed through the years.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool, although i never did play Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure I would have liked them, but just never played. The first one came out when I was a sophmore in high school I think. I was playing all the FF games that I missed through the years.

all it is is final fantasy and disney combined

Status
Not open for further replies.