• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know crimsonfan was a walk on at Alabama...

Shouldn't he change his name to crimsonplayer?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see him on the team site roster though.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd:

I wasn't going to say anything......

Morning to you sir.....I'm about to hit the hay.....wtf you doing up so early????

Had a breakfast meeting with one of my larger customers.

It went well... And nothing better than prime rib at 8:00am..

:yum:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm all for rights and what not....

But if the pickup driver was at fault for that accident.. :mad:

I would really like to see major changes with the way drivers licenses are controlled for people over the age of 65 or who have medical conditions.

I have to get a FULL physical to maintain my commercial drivers license every two years. It should be no different for people with diabetes, elder folk, people who've had heartattacks..... etc etc.....

I see too many damn accidents on the news envolving people over the age of 65.

The whole commercial drivers license thing is a bunch of bullshit anyway- We are heavily controlled and scruitinized... Why? We are the proffessional drivers, we are involved in a VERY VERY low percentage of accidents, we are also very very seldom speeding- etc etc. Yet we have the most control and are most heavily fined because- COMPANIES HAVE MONEY.

It is illegal for me to talk on the phone while driving, unless using a bluetooth device that requires only ONE push of a button to operate. I personally get fined 1500 for a first offense, company gets fined 5500. I'm a fucking professional!!! Yet that 16 yo bimbo txting on the phone, while putting on makeup, changing a cd, and talking to her friend at the sametime- gets a slap on the wrist if anything at all...... Our country is FUCKED in the HEADS- sirs.

:rant:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is illegal for me to talk on the phone while driving, unless using a bluetooth device that requires only ONE push of a button to operate. I personally get fined 1500 for a first offense, company gets fined 5500. I'm a fucking professional!!! Yet that 16 yo bimbo txting on the phone, while putting on makeup, changing a cd, and talking to her friend at the sametime- gets a slap on the wrist if anything at all...... Our country is FUCKED in the HEADS- sirs.

:rant:

Yeah... That's the point man. You're on the job. You're PROBABLY operating a much bigger/heavier/deadlier machine.

... You're held to a higher standard than a "16 year old bimbo" and that's the way it should be.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see where you are comin from though HH. That's a lot of fuckin money.

I just think if you didn't hold commercial drivers to a higher standard then it's dangerous for everyone.

JMO

On that note it is dadburn beautiful out and I didn't drink last night so the sun won't hurt me eyes. :D

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see where you are comin from though HH. That's a lot of fuckin money.

I just think if you didn't hold commercial drivers to a higher standard then it's dangerous for everyone.

JMO

On that note it is dadburn beautiful out and I didn't drink last night so the sun won't hurt me eyes. :D

It's simply follow the money. We are not likely to be a problem because our job requires a clean record. We could lose our job for gettting speeding tickets, etc etc. The 16yo bimbo, wouldn't even be able to pay the fine.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is damn near guaranteed to be CB #3 heading in to camp as the article points out...at that point its his job to win a starting spot. but still, even being CB #3 means he will get plenty of playing time

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn u posting an insider link. Rich ass giving jizzney money en sech

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, here:

"New York Giants CB Prince Amukamara had his rookie season greatly hampered by a broken foot sustained during training camp last summer. The injury never really healed to the full extent, and while he indicated that he felt 100 percent by the end of the season, he did undergo a procedure in March in which he received an injection in the foot to promote healing.

As the team continues their OTA schedule, Amukamara has resumed running for the first time since the latest procedure, according to the Star-Ledger. "I started running on the grass today," Amukamara confirmed Tuesday. "They just told me to do the little stuff: karaoke, run some sprints, and do the figure eight just to see if I felt any tenderness. But I didn't so things are looking good right now."

The short-term goal is to be a participant at mini-camp in June. As of Wednesday, he was still watching from the sidelines, according to Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPNNewYork.com.

If healthy, Amukamara is in line to be the Giants' No. 3 CB behind Terrell Thomas and Corey Webster."

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webster and Thomas have some good exp. Both were 2nd rounders by the Giants.

Moderately tough competition there. Be cool to see him take a top spot this year if he can.

If not it's understandable I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.