• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an asshole.....we should ban him with chuck! :dance:

pick one ya whiner

url

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening husker not getting my hopes up with the finals but really enjoying the moment.I no longer have to hear the words 94 or matteau from the rags fans at work

I'm rooting for your Devils in the finals. I don't have to tell you how fucking great the Kings are playing right now though....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for your Devils in the finals. I don't have to tell you how fucking great the Kings are playing right now though....

could be an interesting match up we'll see.Still deciding if i want to burn up my personal days.Part of me wants to see all the games and part of me knows they seem to play better when i'm at work :L

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, clarkson, your boys are going to bring home the Cup, don't sweat it.

:heh:

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could be an interesting match up we'll see.Still deciding if i want to burn up my personal days.Part of me wants to see all the games and part of me knows they seem to play better when i'm at work :L

I'm the same way.......because there is only one weekday game this week, I would probably take game one off on Wednesday, then see how the series goes.....

But yeah, it seams if I take time off work to watch me team they lose.....

The 2001 Dbacks that won the world series.....I actually took off work to either go to or watch every game of the entire post season.......We were very slow at work, so half the days I took off un-paid, but I think I worked about 6 days that entire month of October/early November (the World Series went into the first week of November that year because of 9/11)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the same way.......because there is only one weekday game this week, I would probably take game one off on Wednesday, then see how the series goes.....

But yeah, it seams if I take time off work to watch me team they lose.....

The 2001 Dbacks that won the world series.....I actually took off work to either go to or watch every game of the entire post season.......We were very slow at work, so half the days I took off un-paid, but I think I worked about 6 days that entire month of October/early November (the World Series went into the first week of November that year because of 9/11)

I remember that series I was thrilled I dont follow baseball but hate the yankees

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees are easy to hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.