• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HistoryMajors.jpg

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Nebraska fan is a history major.

Sorry, guys. I couldn't resist that one.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have one fer me

If you drink too much --- don't call chuck. He will forgot what he is doing before you all leave the parking lot

I will!

I wouldnt call chuck. I think I would rather walk

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's SO GOOD when it hits my lips.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck if you are just having a problem paying attention it is not ADD. Interest does make a difference but if you have ADD it isn't going to show up in just certain situations. It is there all the time and it is like watching tv with the remote on a random channel change sequence.

Your focus will be on one thing at one point and something a shadow, a light change, a person walking by will cause you to lose attention and focus on something else.

This will show up in every day life. You may have every day things that you forget to do if you don't pay attention or focus on completing them.

My son was ADD and we put him on Rytalin for about 2 months. The school loved it because he was a robot at school. The problem was when he got home and the rytalin wore off in the evenings he was either crying or raging. He had no control over his emotions when he was taking it unless he had it in his system.

He always had to make it a point to focus, use checklists, remove all distractions etc and still has to. But he functioned fine until 5th grade when the teacher waged an all out war because we would not medicate him. We took him out off school and home schooled at that point.

But I guess my point is if you are suddenly having issues it is not ADD, it is something in your life causing distraction. If it is some classes and not others or if it is at school only but not at home or work it is not ADD.

If it is ADD I would be very cautious with medication. I know there are a lot of new ones that weren't around when my son was young but they are all neural and side effects can be very profound and may not be noticeable for years or decades after taking.

Also bi-polar is very common in adults who had ADD. My son has no emotional issues and though he is only one I have heard of many others who were not medicated and do not have any issues as adults.

Remember every school shooter was on Ritalin at one time in their life or at least as of 10 years ago that was true.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit HISL...it definitely aint only in school. and little random ass things like a bug flying in the room or a light flickering can distract me quite easily. but i don't wanna be no crazy freak either.

to be honest its not THAT major of an issue where im struggling to just live normally or anything. i just kinda want something that can help me when i ABSOLUTELY need to lock down and focus like tests or quizzes or exams or things like that

Status
Not open for further replies.