• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ashamed to admit this...

When the headline on ESPN popped up of 6 NEBRASKA vs 2 DUKE and the commentator was talking about it, I put my thumb over the shot of the Husker women in pregame and imagined what it would be like for Nebraska mens bb to be in a semi-final. :L

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ashamed to admit this...

When the headline on ESPN popped up of 6 NEBRASKA vs 2 DUKE and the commentator was talking about it, I put my thumb over the shot of the Husker women in pregame and imagined what it would be like for Nebraska mens bb to be in a semi-final. :L

It will be that way soon enough sir........next year we are going to make the NCAA Tourney unexpectedly and then the recruits are going to start pouring in.

In 4 years the Huskers will be a damn force to be feared in the BIG. The facilities and arena honestly are just too top notch.......throw in a little unexpected success and you have a solution for an immediate surge to the top tier.

Tom Osborne left us sitting as good as we possibly could be in Basketball.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be that way soon enough sir........next year we are going to make the NCAA Tourney unexpectedly and then the recruits are going to start pouring in.

In 4 years the Huskers will be a damn force to be feared in the BIG. The facilities and arena honestly are just too top notch.......throw in a little unexpected success and you have a solution for an immediate surge to the top tier.

Tom Osborne left us sitting as good as we possibly could be in Basketball.

I think next year a high seed NIT appearance, but wouldn't be shocked if they are an NCAA birth......

Miles is obviously the real deal and everyone except creighton fans rooting for witchita st have to be optimistic after this past season.......

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think next year a high seed NIT appearance, but wouldn't be shocked if they are an NCAA birth......

Miles is obviously the real deal and everyone except creighton fans rooting for witchita st have to be optimistic after this past season.......

Exactly. You just don't know what to expect with Miles.......that is what I love about this guy. I thought we would win 0 games in BIG play this season. When Frazier went down for Penn State I thought we might win 2 games (the 2 against Penn State).

We ended up with 6 wins and 5 of those were against different opponents. Not to mention, one of those opponents moved on to the 2nd round of the NCAA tourney this season........and another one of those opponents might win the NIT.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a super double in Harper.

After about 5 days of living in thar they all seem like a 10x10 room. Still though, those days were the best days of me life. Cherish your time in the dorms, chuckles. Don't take it for granted.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost made it through church yesterday...baby started crying with about 8 mins to go...

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never been to a mass thingy...went to a catholic wedding once...feel asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.