• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we just dropped a spot today in ap poll from 16 to 17. WTF?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huskers-coach-fisher-o.gif

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird stuff going on today...my ex called me at like 5 this morning, wanting to come over because her grandma passed away and she needed someone to talk to. i let her, and now we are like kind of talking again but she keeps saying she doesn't want to get back together...i'm not sure if she is trying to convince me or herself. OAKIE IS CORNFUSED.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird stuff going on today...my ex called me at like 5 this morning, wanting to come over because her grandma passed away and she needed someone to talk to. i let her, and now we are like kind of talking again but she keeps saying she doesn't want to get back together...i'm not sure if she is trying to convince me or herself. OAKIE IS CORNFUSED.

Women are some damn confusing creatures for sure......sounds like she wants to get back together or is looking for you to be a friend (possibly with benefits).....

Who knows.....womens be crazy en shit.......

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Women are some damn confusing creatures for sure......sounds like she wants to get back together or is looking for you to be a friend (possibly with benefits).....

Who knows.....womens be crazy en shit.......

erm...this may or may not have already happened. which makes things more confusing.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then it's simple sir.....you're her booty call.....if you are ok with that, enjoy while it lasts, but if you got feelings for this woman, it's not good for you to be at her beck and call to give it to her......you'll just feel cheep and used in the end.....

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda...she really did have a lot going on as far as her grandma passing and stuff...i think it started as needing someone to talk to, and then escalated quickly.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda...she really did have a lot going on as far as her grandma passing and stuff...i think it started as needing someone to talk to, and then escalated quickly.

So the benefits thing happened this morning......

She was grieving and wanted to talk and be close with someone......you should be honored she chose you, but I wouldn't read more into it than that.....especially if after the benefits portion she is still saying she doesn't want to get back together with you......

Women be crazies en sech sir......

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she also won't stop texting me...she is an emotional wreck right now so once things settle down a bit i'll be able to figure out what's going on i'm sure. and i am glad she came to me. i really do care about her and want the best for her.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know what i'm doing...i think. like i said, i need to wait until things settle down a bit and return to normal. my guess would be that she won't be nearly as interested in talking and stuff after a while.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know what i'm doing...i think. like i said, i need to wait until things settle down a bit and return to normal. my guess would be that she won't be nearly as interested in talking and stuff after a while.

.....until the next time she "needs" you......obviously I'd play it respectful for the immediate future because she lost her grandma, but don't let this (are you a couple, or a non couple, well she likes me when she needs me) go on for very long.....

She'll take advantage of the situation and you'll always be there for her as her emotional crutch and you put off moving on with your life all the time for her.....it has disaster written all over it......

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i know. i can see that but it's just hard for me because like i said i really hope the best for her, even if it's not with me. i just need to make sure i'm not afraid to pursue other options and move on as they come about. thanks for the advice guys. i just needed to talk about it to someone, so where better than a sports forum? :D

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i know. i can see that but it's just hard for me because like i said i really hope the best for her, even if it's not with me. i just need to make sure i'm not afraid to pursue other options and move on as they come about. thanks for the advice guys. i just needed to talk about it to someone, so where better than a sports forum? :D

:lol:

Whenever I want relationship advice, the SportsHoopla is the first place I think about....;)

We all have women troubles (they all be bat shit crazy en sech) so it's good to watch sports, shoot the shit, drink beer, and talk about crazy womens en sech.....

Status
Not open for further replies.