• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin Husker boys. Just passing thru.. On my way out for some musky fishing for a couple hours. Any of you boys get out during the winter months for some fishin?

Tox, I am a hard water fanatic!! Everything I do revolves around ice fishing. I am picking up a snowmobile tomorrow and it's sole purpose will br to haul my ice gear.
I work so that I can have money to spend on gear. I have dozens of $7.00 jigs that I have never even used. I owne the latest, greatest in shelters, augers and sonars. (OK, that last one is a lie. The new Marcum is not out yet.)
My year starts out with a major trip. This year it is Devils lake, ND.

I could go on, but I broke a finger at work and am typing with one hand. I am also hoping RA doesn't hate me too much and will invite along sometime this winter....

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation - it's too early to fire me!

The Eagles just fired their defensive coordinator mid-season.

"someone has to feed the lions"

Well the lions (boosters) are even hungrier at nebraska. Firing Els would have made me a happy camper.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tox, I am a hard water fanatic!! Everything I do revolves around ice fishing. I am picking up a snowmobile tomorrow and it's sole purpose will br to haul my ice gear.
I work so that I can have money to spend on gear. I have dozens of $7.00 jigs that I have never even used. I owne the latest, greatest in shelters, augers and sonars. (OK, that last one is a lie. The new Marcum is not out yet.)
My year starts out with a major trip. This year it is Devils lake, ND.

I could go on, but I broke a finger at work and am typing with one hand. I am also hoping RA doesn't hate me too much and will invite along sometime this winter....

Hoping for some good ice this winter (at least in S. Dakota). I told the kids they were old enough last year and I would finally take them just to have a warmer than norm winter. They were disappointed and they've been on me all summer about going this winter.

When I go with my buddies, we stay on the ice for 2-3 days and even fish while we sleep. There's always a jig in the water.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for some good ice this winter (at least in S. Dakota). I told the kids they were old enough last year and I would finally take them just to have a warmer than norm winter. They were disappointed and they've been on me all summer about going this winter.

When I go with my buddies, we stay on the ice for 2-3 days and even fish while we sleep. There's always a jig in the water.

You put a bell on the tip of your rod, er what?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mernin'

Need Husker football !!

Oregon @ Arizona St tomorrow night could be a good primer.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Nebraska will fill 50% of the stadium Saturday

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Nebraska will fill 50% of the stadium Saturday

ie....20,000 or so.

Bout the same distance to Norman, OK

There are a lot of Nebraska transplants living up there too.

Wish that would have helped @ UCLA :(

Status
Not open for further replies.