• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
">>On how Nebraska will try to contain Northwestern dual-threat quarterback Kain Colter, Pelini said: “You’ll have to wait until the following Saturday…we’ll be ready.”>>Pelini rebuffed his and Nebraska’s critics."

chances he eats his words on this and Colter gets at least 100 rushing and 150 passing?

i say a solid 78% chance

More pompous bullshit from the condescending bloviator.

The media is gonna start eating this loudmouth talker alive.

How long before Bo starts applying for NFL jobs?

It's too late to fix the lines this year. NU's offense should keep them competitive in most of the remaining games of the regular season. The defense and it's fixtures will be what they are. NU will get destroyed in their bowl game tho.

I no longer buy the "give Bo 3-4 weeks to prepare bullshit". Dude couldn't prepare a boiled egg.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will be wrong next weekend, RA.......

Northwestern will not be close to Nebraska. The only way it could possibly happen is if we turn the ball over a few times against a Northwestern Defense that doesn't get turnovers.....

But it's not gonna happen. We are going to slaughter them right at their home field. And then the media will get carried away with the "here we go again, up and down, up and down, roller coaster ride all over again"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm baking a pumpkin custard pie to help me forget the destruction of the coveted Blackshirts tradition.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will be wrong next weekend, RA.......

The only way it could possibly happen is if we turn the ball over a few times against a Northwestern Defense that doesn't get turnovers.....

You act like that's something unlikely.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like that's something unlikely.

We just played a team who has more interceptions on Defense than passing TDs on Offense........

They have some stingy guys in that secondary.......and Taylor is just an average passing QB......

Northwestern will not intercept a single pass. Take that to the fucking bank. It will not happen.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, we will not get behind, and Taylor will not even need to force anything......

When we are finished, Northwestern will be about 35th in rushing Defense.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin, Michigan and SCAR last season should have been wake up calls.

And Bo had a month to prepare for SCAR.

I'm beyond the "Give Bo x amount of time to figure out your offense" bullshit.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the UCLA game you'll remember I was on here saying "I do not trust this coaching staff.......I am skeptical as fuck for right now"

And then we won a few games and the Kool-aid started flowing freely around Husker Nation..........and the week leading up to the Ohio State game, again I said "I am skeptical as fuck about this coaching staff still"

I still thought we were going to beat Ohio State, so I'm not sitting here saying I was right or anything like that. But what I am saying is..........I'm less skeptical now after we just got blown out by Ohio State...........

I am now less skeptical because I know Bo is back over where he belongs.......on the Defensive side of the ball. He is swallowing his pride as we speak and taking care of the things that need to be taken care of.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see, hope you're right.

I do think it's a punk move on pelini's part to be mouthing off saying "you'll see"

The whole team needs to worry about them, not about the people who will "see".

That tactic has already backfired on him enough. It does no good to "bloviate" as RA so eloquently continues to put it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo is a stubborn arrogant guy........plain and simple.......he just is. It was going to take something tragic for him to swallow his pride and do something different.

It has happened.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the UCLA game you'll remember I was on here saying "I do not trust this coaching staff.......I am skeptical as fuck for right now"

And then we won a few games and the Kool-aid started flowing freely around Husker Nation..........and the week leading up to the Ohio State game, again I said "I am skeptical as fuck about this coaching staff still"

I still thought we were going to beat Ohio State, so I'm not sitting here saying I was right or anything like that. But what I am saying is..........I'm less skeptical now after we just got blown out by Ohio State...........

I am now less skeptical because I know Bo is back over where he belongs.......on the Defensive side of the ball. He is swallowing his pride as we speak and taking care of the things that need to be taken care of.

That NU lost is not the problem.

Once again it's 'how' NU lost. They lost in classic Pelini style. A soft, turnover prone, undisciplined team.

There is a pattern here..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Rex will be playing next Saturday.........and you better believe that fucker is going to run harder than he ever has.

Good luck to Northwestern stopping that freight train when they couldn't even stop the white boy that Penn State fielded last week......

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp he's got the team right where he likes them as far as his broken-record motivational tactics go.

"It's us against the world"

How many times do you think we will hear that bullshit line again this season? We all want you to win Bo. We want this team to win.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see, hope you're right.

I do think it's a punk move on pelini's part to be mouthing off saying "you'll see"

The whole team needs to worry about them, not about the people who will "see".

That tactic has already backfired on him enough. It does no good to "bloviate" as RA so eloquently continues to put it.

I lub dat wurd.

Specially cuz it haz BO in it. :dhd:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for next weekend........can't fucking wait. We are going to demolish those fucktards....

Especially after they cheated last year so blatantly right in front of everyone.......

They're going the fuck down. I'm going to warn you all ahead of time though, we'll have to listen to the "roller coaster" shit afterwards.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will just laugh so god damn hard/be so god damn pissed if nothing changes. Bo saying "you will see"

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
>> A caller asked what Nebraska’s staff was doing to address tackling problems that stung the Huskers in losses to UCLA and Ohio State.
“Keep working at it, keep stressing it,” Pelini said. “Nothing magical you can do. We practice tackling just about every day. What are you gonna do?”

Bad tackling and turnover prone is just who this team is. That doesn't change in two weeks.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about step back into the thick skinned Coach Pelini that he was when he first came here..........and what I mean by that is, get more involved in practice and scare some bitches.

As soon as Osborne told Bo to start settling down, I knew that was going to hurt us. Our team rallied off of that guy's psycho personality. You can tell we've become more soft ever since that has all changed.

Remember hearing the pregame locker room speeches when Bo was telling the team about how we're going to go out and literally do everything but murder the team we were about to play? Yea, it's not like that anymore. I heard one last season where he was just like "Alright guys, let's go out there and do what we have to do.....we know what we gotta do.....let's execute."

Status
Not open for further replies.