• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about any fundraising effort gets dubbed "Team" (fill in a name). "Team" Jack isn't the first of it's kind by any means.

Just coincidental this other kid is named Jack.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some very dear friends of mine lost their 5 y/o daughter to cancer a few years ago. We were Team Lily at fundraisers..

They went into huge debt having to go to the Mayo clinic in Minn. for weeks at a time for treatment. Fortunately they both had very forgiving jobs and they stayed at the McDonald House while they were there.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i shouldnt jump the gun then, just from reading Team Jacks recent posts, it seems they felt a little deceived, i know i wouldnt want anybody sending congrats if my son still had 9 momths of chemo

Ill just hope that they werent intending to deceive and be happy that the child will live :D

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I was even bein a dick to JJM last night. :L

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my life since saturday the 29th of september: got broken up with (by the first girl i have every really truly liked...i mean truly liked), lost my best female friend cause i cussed her out cause i was angry about being broken up with, lost another female friend, lost 2 of my closest guy friends, began failing 2 classes even though im trying very hard in them (im talking like, putting in 1-2 hours of work every night for each of them) and the teachers wont give me a break even though they know im trying, me uncle passed, my car got the back of it all fucked up in a hit & run at school, got me fuckin credit card and debit card stolen out of my wallet, re-fractured my foot, and today i dislocated my left index and middle finger.

and then just little annoying bad luck type shit is all over the place

...i just :L @ my life right now

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my life since saturday the 29th of september: got broken up with (by the first girl i have every really truly liked...i mean truly liked), lost my best female friend cause i cussed her out cause i was angry about being broken up with, lost another female friend, lost 2 of my closest guy friends, began failing 2 classes even though im trying very hard in them (im talking like, putting in 1-2 hours of work every night for each of them) and the teachers wont give me a break even though they know im trying, me uncle passed, my car got the back of it all fucked up in a hit & run at school, got me fuckin credit card and debit card stolen out of my wallet, re-fractured my foot, and today i dislocated my left index and middle finger.

and then just little annoying bad luck type shit is all over the place

...i just :L @ my life right now

Damn. Sorry to hear all that is happening to you Chuck. :(

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, when the fuck did GBR get 8000 posts ahead of me??? we were always so close in post count...

That is what happens where you turn into a posting slacker and I am :typing: :postwhore:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck.......I am very sorry to hear about all of yourn problems, and I wish ye the best of luck. Don't let a girl ruin yourn life sir.......don't let it happen.

Now, back to business here........are these dislocated fingers going to hinder any lamp tossing abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.