• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Florida at Miami thread

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very bad play calling by Florida. 2 runs up the middle and then a pass will only work so many times. It was obvious it wasn't working by late in the 3rd Quarter. I don't blame Driskill as much as the play callers. Sometimes the best team dosen't win. Miami was not the best team.

You have to blame Driskel. He has not progressed at ALL while being at UF. He does not go through his progressions, when faced with pressure he makes horrible decisions(really bad passes), and he looks to run too soon. He is a perfect fit for a wildcat package, but not for a play action pro style offense. If Muschamp wants to play a pro style run first offense he needs to use whoever they have at QB that is a POCKET PASSER. Forget the dual threat. Bring in a real pocket passing qb and the UF offense will be 1000 times better.

This coming from an FSU fan. We have had PLENTY of these types of QBs in our day and very few run a pro style offense very well. Muschamp needs to let Pease run HIS offense with Driskel. If they went to a spread Driskel would be VERY good. Those are his skill sets.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Canes defense played inspired, but UF gifted some things to you guys. I was shocked at how poorly the UF OL played. Basically the same group from last year. They should have been better as well. No running lanes for Brown or Jones. That needs to be addressed by Muschamp.

The LBs from Miami I was impressed with. Very disciplined and active. Chickillo still has not impressed me and I was hoping to see if he was as good as everyone thought he would be coming out of highschool.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Canes defense played inspired, but UF gifted some things to you guys. I was shocked at how poorly the UF OL played. Basically the same group from last year. They should have been better as well. No running lanes for Brown or Jones. That needs to be addressed by Muschamp.

The LBs from Miami I was impressed with. Very disciplined and active. Chickillo still has not impressed me and I was hoping to see if he was as good as everyone thought he would be coming out of highschool.

Look at the game stats however. UF had 22 fucking first downs! 122 rush yds, 291 pass yds. It wasn’t the O Line.

It was our retard Driskell. Plain & simple. Yeah, the coaches didn’t do a great job of play calling, but shit when you QB chokes five times in the red zone, Vince Lombardi couldn’t have helped. UF must bench this turd and start someone, anyone else. He’s had way too much time to still be making freshman mistakes. Fucker.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There are no excuses, you got beat by a better team.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no excuses, you got beat by a better team.

That’s what I’ve been saying. No argument here, except what you guys did was win the 100 yd dash in the Special Olympics that’s all.

:suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which team will face Bama in the SECCG, since we know it won't be the Gators?

Pretty sure Miami is not in the SEC and Florida is still 0-0 in the conference. Thinking they won't turn the ball over 23 times in the red zone again! :noidea:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the game stats however. UF had 22 fucking first downs! 122 rush yds, 291 pass yds. It wasn’t the O Line.

It was our retard Driskell. Plain & simple. Yeah, the coaches didn’t do a great job of play calling, but shit when you QB chokes five times in the red zone, Vince Lombardi couldn’t have helped. UF must bench this turd and start someone, anyone else. He’s had way too much time to still be making freshman mistakes. Fucker.

I am not talking about the game stats. I agree Driskel was the problem, but Miami was bending and bending, but never broke. That is not what they did the past 4 years. They did a good job of stopping the middle run which is what UF was GREAT at last year.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Miami is not in the SEC and Florida is still 0-0 in the conference. Thinking they won't turn the ball over 23 times in the red zone again! :noidea:

Perhaps, but some of the SEC defenses Florida faces won't be any worse than Miami.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that one was painful to watch. Driskel is not developing into the passer I was hoping he would become. Miami is not a very good team and I'm sorry to say; neither are the Gators.

worst game I've ever seen Florida play.. thought Florida would win by 40+ and they should've

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone attend the Florida, Texas drinking party last night? If not, please inquire at the local police station, as there are 4 bodies yet to be claimed.