• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Florida at Miami thread

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst game I've seen us play since the mid 1980s. I guess that'll make it all the funnier when we beat UGAy, FSUx and the rest.

Nuffing to lose now!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst game I've seen us play since the mid 1980s. I guess that'll make it all the funnier when we beat UGAy, FSUx and the rest.

Nuffing to lose now!

:lol:

Just like your badass players ... getting your ass kicked, but still cocky! Can't wait for Jax.

Muschamp's tenure will be short if the doesn't turn things around.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nuffing to lose now!

I will say this and there is no offense(no pun intended), but unless Florida finds an offense, they dont stand a chance against Georgia or FSU

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yeah...heard it last year after our shitty opening games. We lost 1. There's just no way, statistically even, we can actually be as bad as we played today.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Just like your badass players ... getting your ass kicked, but still cocky! Can't wait for Jax.

Muschamp's tenure will be short if the doesn't turn things around.

Same with you after last week. Of course, after you lose again today it might get quieter in Jax.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#666! Lock it here? :D

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 times in the red zone and 1 TD. 5 turnovers. WTF...somebody needs to die for this.
Umm if this is the offense that BP is, going to use all season he won't last till next year.. Boosters will not stand for this :bs:
Either way 5 fracking turnovers and of course we were going to lose.. :L

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same with you after last week. Of course, after you lose again today it might get quieter in Jax.

Putting us down doesn't get you any better, that's for sure.

Sorry, but the UGa loss last week was nothing like your loss today. You O is terrible, your team is still undisciplined, and your coaching is suspect. Yeah, we lost last week, but don't confuse that loss with yours today.

I'm a realist ... if we lose today, our season is over. I've said all along that our season will be set by end of September. Losing to USCe, with as bad as he Gators are, will pretty much wrap up the East for USCe.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting us down doesn't get you any better, that's for sure.

Sorry, but the UGa loss last week was nothing like your loss today. You O is terrible, your team is still undisciplined, and your coaching is suspect. Yeah, we lost last week, but don't confuse that loss with yours today.

I'm a realist ... if we lose today, our season is over. I've said all along that our season will be set by end of September. Losing to USCe, with as bad as he Gators are, will pretty much wrap up the East for USCe.

Suspect? You must have a law degree from UGAy if you think our coaching is only "suspect?"

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody wants to give the canes defense even a lil credit today?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Mmmkay. Your D was very "scrappy." When Driscoll threw them the ball, they caught it. Also, you at least had a couple good drives for scores before the entire game decended into sloppy O madness.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody wants to give the canes defense even a lil credit today?

You guys mdae some good plays on defense. I’m really not a homer, I see things pretty realistically. I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t take this as a great win for your team. And I mean that cause you beat a pretty shitty team today. We have a great defense. Maybe top 5. We have nothing else. Miami has a lot to improve on in all phases of the game. Gators just flat out manhandled your offense for the majority of the game, save a few big hitter passes and a couple of long runs. You had to be shitting bricks with your first two drives of the second half. Zero yds. Anyway, you guys did the things you had to do, especially late in the game to seal it. Congrats.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nuffing to lose now!

I’d say the same with the exception of the Georgia game last year. Eerily similar. Things aren’t going in the right direction. The Bull Gator Boosters will be having some...... err..... “lunch meetings” in the next few days. Me thinks a regime change will be on the horizon if that offense doesn’t come alive.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys mdae some good plays on defense. I’m really not a homer, I see things pretty realistically. I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t take this as a great win for your team. And I mean that cause you beat a pretty shitty team today. We have a great defense. Maybe top 5. We have nothing else. Miami has a lot to improve on in all phases of the game. Gators just flat out manhandled your offense for the majority of the game, save a few big hitter passes and a couple of long runs. You had to be shitting bricks with your first two drives of the second half. Zero yds. Anyway, you guys did the things you had to do, especially late in the game to seal it. Congrats.

Any win is a great win, especially against a ranked in state rival. You would have to agree on that.

I think one of the best things is we dont have to listen to all that SEC SEC SEC bullshit this week.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any win is a great win, especially against a ranked in state rival. You would have to agree on that.

I think one of the best things is we dont have to listen to all that SEC SEC SEC bullshit this week.

A win is a win I agree. But do you really feel like your team showed such great stuff that you’re pumped about being a top team? Our lame offense coughed up the ball constantly. You forced a couple, but most of those were self inflicted. Six trips to the red zone and we get one TD and a shitload of turnovers? I’m not whining about my team “giving it away”or any of that shit. We aren’t good enough to “give away” a game. It would have been a miracle, specifically a Defensive Miracle if we could have won that game.

But regardless, your team is going in the right direction for the first time in a long time. Congrats on that. My team is going the other way, and I’m afraid my coach will not be bold enough to bench the fucking problem and start a new QB. I truly don’t think the results could be any worse.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nuffing to lose now!

Now I know why everyone calls your boys Gayturds, What with all the players wearing crop tops

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that one was painful to watch. Driskel is not developing into the passer I was hoping he would become. Miami is not a very good team and I'm sorry to say; neither are the Gators.