• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what were your predictions? or were you too much of a coward to even make them? of COURSE anyone that makes predicitons is going to have some wrong--- and some right--- and i was a lot higher on the Celtics and Hawks than most-- Cavs of course at #1- but only a fool would have thought otherwise......

just out of curiosity- what was the date and thread that was posted in? Im curious.

It was EC prediction thread back in July.
I've stated numerous times that predictions are just that.
No reason to throw them in anyone's face.
Problem for you is you talk more shit whenever you are right then any person here.
Maybe take a bit of a more humbler approach if you can't take it the other way around.
No go cry to @Mecca and grow some balls.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem for you is you talk more shit whenever you are right then any person here.
Maybe take a bit of a more humbler approach if you can't take it the other way around.
u think i care you criticize my predictiions when you dont have the balls to make any yourself? give me a break.

I just went back and looked at a bunch from the Eastern Conference Thread at the beginning of the year- around pages 3-7--- and actually- out of the people that actually had the cojones to make a prediction- instead of just waiting to criticize others- i think mine were actually pretty good comparatively.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem for you is you talk more shit then any person here.

:fify:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs really played a good game tonight. They look primed and ready to go. Clearly this was their dress-rehearsal. Kyrie just took over that game offensively at one point. His game just plays very well in the playoffs.

And LeBron looks like a freaking manimal. He is going to be a force of nature unleashed on the rest of the playoffs. Honestly i have watched a LOT of LeBron in my career and I cant think of a time where I ahve seen him more focused- and more healthy.

these playoffs are gonna be a LOT of fun.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear Kerr's comment about that after the game? It was hilarious.
Yea. Before becoming the Warriors HC who would've known he was a comedian?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u think i care you criticize my predictiions when you dont have the balls to make any yourself? give me a break.

I just went back and looked at a bunch from the Eastern Conference Thread at the beginning of the year- around pages 3-7--- and actually- out of the people that actually had the cojones to make a prediction- instead of just waiting to criticize others- i think mine were actually pretty good comparatively.

Speaking of predictions, are we gonna pick the winner of each round?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs really played a good game tonight. They look primed and ready to go. Clearly this was their dress-rehearsal. Kyrie just took over that game offensively at one point. His game just plays very well in the playoffs.

And LeBron looks like a freaking manimal. He is going to be a force of nature unleashed on the rest of the playoffs. Honestly i have watched a LOT of LeBron in my career and I cant think of a time where I ahve seen him more focused- and more healthy.

Lebron has been extremely focused for about every playoffs in his career.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.
I'm switching to Rockets now.
Why the fuck did Beasley lose his minutes?
I just don't get it.
because he doesnt help you win. Someday you are going to realize that more than just stats go into winning int he NBA.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has been extremely focused for about every playoffs in his career.

Yes, but in "The Land" his focus is much sharper because he doesn't have to deal with Arison's cheap ass ways, D-Wades constantly missing games because of his old ass getting hurt all the time and mean ol' Pat Riley not giving complete control to him. - Wiggy

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because he doesnt help you win. Someday you are going to realize that more than just stats go into winning int he NBA.

I guess a Cavs fan would know that considering all of the titles they've won.

Reactions: LAD

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love that movie.

My favorite scene: "Now, ya's can't leave"

It's so underrated.

Everyone talks about Goodfellas, Godfather, Scarface etc...

But, Departed, City of God and Bronx Tale are in my top 5.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said from day 1 the Cavs should win the East.
I also remember me saying that I could see the Heat being around .500 depending on intangibles.
I for sure thought the Bulls and Wizads were going to make it, but unlike you, I really don't give enough of a fuck to analyze the rosters then write a book of predictions and revisions.

And cojones to make a prediction?
Have you ever seen me throw bad ones in anyone else's face.

You've talked shit for 2 years but have never had the cajones to take the Cavs vs the field.
Heat fans always were up for that bet when James was here.
You're just a coward, and that is why you're suddenly back here vs hiding in that cave as you've been since the Bulls took away all that rest you predicted for James.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron goes for 34 points in 32 minutes on the court....13 of 16 from the field...just unreal. He looks razor sharp right now. He even hit 3 out of 4 threes and has been hitting them at a very strong clip lately.

Be afraid Eastern Conference. BE VERY AFRAID. As Good Ole Austin Carr would say- the L-Train is coming. Enjoy him while you can guys. Soak it all in. If you truly love basketball you will TREASURE the moments you can watch LeBron James play the game. You will be guaranteed to see something special. Wish you guys could be looking at as fun of a ride the next 2 months as us Cavs fans will be on!!!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They looked good.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what they can do, at full strength.

You guys are going in relatively healthy.

That's scary.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bucks are the non-Cavs team that I am most interested in watching, in the East at least.

Giannis and Parker are future stars. Monroe is precisely the type of scoring and rebounding big man they can pair with the extremely underrated Henson who is a darn good rim protector. Khris Middleton is one of the better 2 way shooting guard in the entire league and he is only getting better. Plumlee is a good backup big....OJ Mayo is a nice scorer off the bench.

It might take a little time for this team to gel and for the young guys to develop a little bit- but I see this Bucks team as one of the best teams in the East with as high a ceiling as any team outside of Cleveland and Chicago....

Giannis, Parker, Middleton, Monroe is a great young core that the vast majority of teams would kill to have.

I gotta give the Bucks front office a lot of credit.

well the Cavs will be bringing Varejao, Love and Mo to the party....so...we shall see how that goes.

I do like the Hoiberg hiring though. Thibs did a piss-poor job in that series.

Now, the Cavaliers enter next season ready to put the James/Irving/Love growing pains behind them and take the league by storm. They also bring a frontline rotation of Love, Thompson, Timofey Mozgov, Anderson Varejao that's capable of playing big or small, pound or spread, depending on matchups. Look out

revised

1. Cavs
2. Bulls
3. Hawks
4. Bucks
5. Heat
6. Wizards
7. Raptors
8. Pacers

1. Thunder
2. Warriors
3. Spurs
4. Clippers
5. Rockets
6. Grizz
7. Pelicans
8. Jazz

ECF- Cavs v. Bulls
WCF- Thunder v. Spurs
Finals- Cavs v. Thunder
Champion- The Cleveland Cavaliers.

For sure.
You're spot on.

And, obviously you do care, or you just started your period.
Which one is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.