• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Cam Newton Race Card Betting Thread

germanjohn

Splendiferous Puddin' Pop
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over (After)/Under (Before): By Thursday this week, Cam Newton will bring up race as an issue in either his loss or the criticism he took for it afterward.

I wager 20 internets

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that Cam basically has rarely ever brought up race in his 5 year career. It is hilarious how you guys are making him out to be some racist

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that Cam basically has rarely ever brought up race in his 5 year career. It is hilarious how you guys are making him out to be some racist

who else has inferred this??

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I suppose 2 people can be considered as "guys"

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is calling him a racist besides a person or two? Some are just pointing out that he is an excuse maker, someone who just recently, in response to the criticism leveled against, said he was an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is calling him a racist? Some are just pointing out that he is an excuse maker, someone who just recently, in response to the criticism leveled against, said he was an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people.

On another thread a Seahawks fan called him a racist and somewhere on the game thread last night, another seahawks fan (not sure if it was the same poster) called him a racist as well

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racist or not, Cam did not impress anyone with his post game interview. He was full of one word answers, had nothing positive to say about the Panthers or the Broncos. Sat there with his hoodie up, sullen faced, trying to look like a gangster.

You lost, your team turned over the ball five times, you threw an INT and fumbled twice........stand up, congratulate the Broncos, take the blame for your problems and move on.

Immature. If I was the Commissioner, I'd be having a talk with him about being a representative of the league and as the league MVP he can't do public appearances if he can't grow the fuck up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racist or not, Cam did not impress anyone with his post game interview. He was full of one word answers, had nothing positive to say about the Panthers or the Broncos. Sat there with his hoodie up, sullen faced, trying to look like a gangster.

You lost, your team turned over the ball five times, you threw an INT and fumbled twice........stand up, congratulate the Broncos, take the blame for your problems and move on.

Immature. If I was the Commissioner, I'd be having a talk with him about being a representative of the league and as the league MVP he can't do public appearances if he can't grow the fuck up.

I agree about his post game interview. I understand he just lost the superbowl but needs to do better than that.
However they're all grown men in this league, there is absolutely no need for Goodell to speak with him about anything.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over (After)/Under (Before): By Thursday this week, Cam Newton will bring up race as an issue in either his loss or the criticism he took for it afterward.

I wager 20 internets
Actually, I think Cam did a better interview as the losing QB than either Gregg Popovich or Bill Belichick do as winning coaches after a championship victory.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree... There's nothing worse IMO than a cocky SOB media whore who suddenly clams up when thing don't go how he expected...

Face it Cam, you were not prepared for this game and it showed.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt cam is a racist. I will say his comments before the super bowl were race baiting though. He came out swinging and the criticism he receives for the way he acts because he is black. Almost all of the people bitching about it were former and current black players

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure we'll see even more come out in the next few days on here

If the truth hurts, you might want to avoid it !!...
It came out of his own mouth, his actions reveal it, and you can bet your house he is gonna make a reference to being treated unfairly because he is a black qb in this league....And do you know why, because his type never loses, it's always someone else's fault....
Did you see your hero, pouting like a 5 yr old and walking off on the media interview even though they were pampering him....
Flash in the pan MeCam, "an AA QB that scares people because they have never seen anything like him before"
Sure we have, there's plenty like him in pop warner football, and RG3 is his long lost twin.....
:dhd::heh: