• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he wasn't listening when I was in his office earlier today. I told him that the swap meet was had to get to on Sunday ever since he moved Monday practices to Sundays. He is just as stubborn off the field as he is on the field. He needs to listen more.

That's ok, I will see him when they get back from Happy Valley and remind him that sundas don't work anymore.

Yeah he sure does get that selective memory, he borrowed my sammich maker cause he says the little triangles fit better in his lunch pail and now he acts like he just forgets to bring it when we meet up at Dave n Busters, he gets so mad at them games lol

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Husker nation lovin on Bo back in the day ---- then hatin on him now

you-all remember the days with TO in the later 70's ??

he was a lurkin at the Buffs in 78 er 79 --remember ??

remember ??:suds:

I was pretty in to Sesame Street back then as I recall

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked with Bo, he called me at the house, says this is all just part of the process and was 100% sure he was able to coach next year, also wanted me to ask if Jed was still interested in going to the swap meet on Sunday

om my Lordy !!

LMFAO !!!:laugh3::laugh3:

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Completely fucking stupid!!!!

What in the fuck has Bo ever done to give anyone the impression that he would quit? All he talks about is "the process". I don't believe quitting is part of that "process".

As for the top candidates?

A DC that has no head coaching experience? Does that sound familiar? Dear god no!!!!

A head coach that is not leaving Boise? Not happening!!!!

A cheater where we have to petition the NCAA to hire? I would love having this guy but good luck convincing the old blue hairs that it is ok. But then again, all you have to do is get Osborne's seal of approval and the lemmings will fall in line.

The guy who posted that on FB needs to be throat punched.

-------
There's your post jed. Up through and including the parts about Bo's process you make no reference of if that's a response to anyone or anything. In fact the your process comments could be interpreted as "positive" for Bo when the rest of your repsonses were negatives on the hiring suggestions.

Short of RA, and couple of others, I'm one of the few that has been consistantly anti-Bo. There have been others that have fipped flopped after wins/losses. Judging by that post of yours and trust me I re-read it a handful of times before I made a response, it appeared you too had flip/flopped.

After my first response to your post #238, all you needed to do was to tell me to chill out that you weren't on Bo's bandwagon either. But no here you are still with the guttersniping---semi-coherentt? Calling me fuckinig stupid? Take a chill pill.

I can eat hand fulls of chicken crackers ---the whole box ta boot during a Husker game

and some of those little smokey wieners as well

just sayin

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can eat hand fulls of chicken crackers ---the whole box ta boot during a Husker game

and some of those little smokey wieners as well

just sayin

Chicken is a Biskit! I love those things

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he sure does get that selective memory, he borrowed my sammich maker cause he says the little triangles fit better in his lunch pail and now he acts like he just forgets to bring it when we meet up at Dave n Busters, he gets so mad at them games lol

He borrowed your sandwich maker? Um....he just gave me a sandwich maker as a gift. I thought it was weird that it didn't come in a box.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He borrowed your sandwich maker? Um....he just gave me a sandwich maker as a gift. I thought it was weird that it didn't come in a box.

Cotdamnit! Now I'm sure, Fire him!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Completely fucking stupid!!!!

What in the fuck has Bo ever done to give anyone the impression that he would quit? All he talks about is "the process". I don't believe quitting is part of that "process".

As for the top candidates?

A DC that has no head coaching experience? Does that sound familiar? Dear god no!!!!

A head coach that is not leaving Boise? Not happening!!!!

A cheater where we have to petition the NCAA to hire? I would love having this guy but good luck convincing the old blue hairs that it is ok. But then again, all you have to do is get Osborne's seal of approval and the lemmings will fall in line.

The guy who posted that on FB needs to be throat punched.

-------
There's your post jed. Up through and including the parts about Bo's process you make no reference of if that's a response to anyone or anything. In fact the your process comments could be interpreted as "positive" for Bo when the rest of your repsonses were negatives on the hiring suggestions.

Short of RA, and couple of others, I'm one of the few that has been consistantly anti-Bo. There have been others that have fipped flopped after wins/losses. Judging by that post of yours and trust me I re-read it a handful of times before I made a response, it appeared you too had flip/flopped.

After my first response to your post #238, all you needed to do was to tell me to chill out that you weren't on Bo's bandwagon either. But no here you are still with the guttersniping---semi-coherentt? Calling me fuckinig stupid? Take a chill pill.

You are a sad sad old man. You haven't been around long enough to know but there is no one on this board, past or present, that has been more anti Bo before he was even hired than myself. I have never waivered. I always wished that he would prove me wrong but he hasn't.

I stick solidly by my semi-coherent comment with you.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw bigred472, I never said you were "completely ducking stupid". I said the you can't fix stupid.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know!!!

Fuck!!

I heard through the grapevine that Bo is my secret Santa this year. Maybe I will drop hints to Mary Pat next time I am over for a game of boche ball for him to gets a new sandwich maker and I will give you that one. It may not be as good as this old your that may or may not have been yours but it would be better than nothing.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard through the grapevine that Bo is my secret Santa this year. Maybe I will drop hints to Mary Pat next time I am over for a game of boche ball for him to gets a new sandwich maker and I will give you that one. It may not be as good as this old your that may or may not have been yours but it would be better than nothing.

I get sentimentally attached to things, man me and Carl used to make the best grilled cheese ever with that thing after a night at the clurb, if you know what I mean :whistle:. That Bo was just jealous, ol vagina pants was always Debbie Downer, chic's don't want to hear that shit man. That's why he did it!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get sentimentally attached to things, man me and Carl used to make the best grilled cheese ever with that thing after a night at the clurb, if you know what I mean :whistle:. That Bo was just jealous, ol vagina pants was always Debbie Downer, chic's don't want to hear that shit man. That's why he did it!

Holy crap, I could just imagine the "special" grilled cheeses that Carl could make. Might have to check it for some residue.

Or maybe you could share some "recipes".

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap, I could just imagine the "special" grilled cheeses that Carl could make. Might have to check it for some residue.
==============

That wasn't parsley in that cheese or jalapeno

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://twitter.com/p_newell/statuses/403707962541506561

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle:

I'll wait and watch the fire burn after the Iowa game.