• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha!

Just like my boy, Slo-Mo, Anderson to the Spurs last Season....

Looney might have dropped. But, he is in a fabulous situation if they get rid of Lee.

Love it!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins is alright with the cold. Not really worried about him bailing to be honest if he gets paid unless maybe Toronto. He's good with cold.

And all these young guys love each other so that's a big sign

Also, Lavine isn't a PG which makes what he did last year more impressive and with an increased role his scoring and shooting really jumped.

I actually love Muhammad and LaVine as players.
I like our roster... if Rubio and Pekovic ever be healthy for a full season.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Tyus Jones probably just went from cloud nine to rock bottom. Going to playing alongside the best player in the world on a contender to arguably the worst franchise of the 2000s is a big jump. Minny is just awful, and will probably stay that way for a looooooong time.
All depends on Towns. If they get Towns and Wiggins to both hit then they'll become a destination team. Jalen Rose compared Towns to Ewing. NBA draftnet put him lower like a Vlade Divac type. I realize you aren't high on Towns but he was probably number 1 on every single teams big board and thats 2 years in a row that they've gotten the consensus #1 guy in average or better draft classes.

There are at least 5 teams in worse shape right now

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All depends on Towns. If they get Towns and Wiggins to both hit then they'll become a destination team. Jalen Rose compared Towns to Ewing. NBA draftnet put him lower like a Vlade Divac type. I realize you aren't high on Towns but he was probably number 1 on every single teams big board and thats 2 years in a row that they've gotten the consensus #1 guy in average or better draft classes.

There are at least 5 teams in worse shape right now
Kevin Garnett couldn't make Minny a destination team even when he was taking them to WCFs with mostly junk. I doubt anyone can to be honest.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didnt want to pay anyone in the 1st round anyway. Trying to leave as much as possible to get a mid-level FA Or else they probably would have took him

they'll just waste money on resigning JR to 10 mil a year or TT for 15. this is the shit i hate about lebron

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another 3...

getting some depth there at least...AND can hit treys...

I'm okay with that, considering the fact that we only had 1 SF on the roster last year. Plus, SF are getting overpaid in FA, it's like the situation with bigs a few years ago. Not many great players available at that position so even the average ones are getting pay days (see: Chandler Parsons)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they'll just waste money on resigning JR to 10 mil a year or TT for 15. this is the shit i hate about lebron

Well they gotta sign TT, he is young and only getting better. Let JR walk, he is too streaky