• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler: "We’re probably going to be put in the same situation (to have to beat LeBron and Cleveland)."

He is already thinking about it lol :clap:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enough of that and i bet he starts saying to himself "what the hell was i thinking coming back here..."

When Chris Paul fails to give him a high-five, DeAndre will go on a shooting spree by inbounding the ball to himself on every possession and taking every shot for the Clippers. That's when we'll know that he's had it.

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enough of that and i bet he starts saying to himself "what the hell was i thinking coming back here..."
That's exactly what's happening to Isiah Thomas back at the Garden...

He thought he was going to be running the Liberty but in fact....

isiahpopcornearn.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad. Cuban is an asshole! I couldn't stop laughing!

I'm torn a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing Cuban get screwed. After the shit he's done and said about the Lakers after Dr. Buss took him under his wing and taught him about being an NBA owner, if Cuban was on fire, I wouldn't even piss on him to help put it out.

However, I do feel bad for Mavs fans and Dirk. I have huge respect for Dirk, love his game and I have never met a Mavs fan that I didn't like.

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I agree. I wonder what jokes guys around the league are gonna have after reading about the grown man sleep over. :grouphug:

When the Clippers play in Dallas, Mavs fans should all show up in pajamas and the Mavs should hand out binky's with Jordan's jersey number on them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Dirk goes ham like he did 4 years ago, then he beats the Clips in the playoffs. Karma!
Dirk is already pissed off lol.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know how you end up having back to back the worst years in the history of your franchise?

paying guys for what they did- not what they are going to do.

Aren't you always paying guys for what they did? Ultimately, you don't really know what they are going to do.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like LeBron gave up that leverage unlike what a bunch of haters would have you htink, lol

Exactly what leverage did he give up? He can still opt out. If Gilbert doesn't do what he wants (assuming he wants TT signed), then he can still opt out and leave after the season.

I've said all along that doing those 2nd year opt outs is a smart move by Lebron. Gilbert showed when Lebron was there the first time that Lebron can't trust him to put a contending team around him. So, these 2nd year opt outs ensure that Lebron always gets the most money possible and forces Gilbert to do what Lebron wants him to with the roster. As long as Lebron keeps having 2nd year opt outs, he will always have Gilbert's balls in his pocket.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Dirk goes ham like he did 4 years ago, then he beats the Clips in the playoffs. Karma!
Dirk is already pissed off lol.

I can see it now. Dirk sinks a buzzer-beating three-pointer to beat the Clips in a Game 7 after DeAndre bricks two late game FT's because Doc forgot to take him out of the game for Clipper possessions. Poetic justice.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what leverage did he give up? He can still opt out at the end of the season. If Gilbert doesn't do what he wants (assuming he wants TT signed), then he can still opt out and leave after the season.

I've said all along that doing those 2nd year opt outs is a smart move by Lebron. Gilbert showed when Lebron was there the first time that Lebron can't trust him to put a contending team around him. So, these 2nd year opt outs ensure that Lebron always gets the most money possible and forces Gilbert to do what Lebron wants him to with the roster. As long as Lebron keeps having 2nd year opt outs, he will always have Gilbert's balls in his pocket.

With cap expected to soar, you almost have to insist on these opt outs if you are a player like LeBron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it now. Dirk sinks a buzzer-beating three-pointer to beat the Clips in a Game 7 after DeAndre bricks two late game FT's because Doc forgot to take him out of the game for Clipper possessions. Poetic justice.

Then after the game Cuban gets in their faces and mocks them. DeAndre throws a bow and that's the end of Cubes' life and DeAndres' career :tsk:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then after the game Cuban gets in their faces and mocks them. DeAndre throws a bow and that's the end of Cubes' life and DeAndres' career :tsk:

With DeAndre's accuracy, he'd probably wind up hitting Chris Paul instead.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler: "We’re probably going to be put in the same situation (to have to beat LeBron and Cleveland)."

He is already thinking about it lol :clap:
Most teams are thinking about the team that eliminated them from the playoffs.....