• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unlike Kobe- the Cavs are actually taking measures to protect James- like the Spurs have done with Duncan-

you will probably be waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.. LOL

What measure to protect him?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 year deal for LBJ(player option after year 1) he is just afraid to commit long term. He is holding Gilbert by the balls with deals like this.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hibbert trade is growing on me. He just needs to shag rebounds and play defense. Kobe, Russell, Clarkson, Williams, and Randle can carry the scoring load.

We will see how much he grows on you during the season. My guess is he will shrink just like he always does. You are in luck, he loves playing the Heat. So you have that.

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's POPCORN TIME....

images

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unlike Kobe- the Cavs are actually taking measures to protect James- like the Spurs have done with Duncan-

you will probably be waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.. LOL

You'll start to see the effects probably from next season. You don't just play 40 minutes of high intensity basketball when you're 30+

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see how much he grows on you during the season. My guess is he will shrink just like he always does. You are in luck, he loves playing the Heat. So you have that.

Has he ever played the Heat with Whiteside?
Whiteside will destroy him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should request a username change to GULLIBLE.

These reporters will run with anything to try to be first.
It doesn't matter if they are wrong.
They'll do the same thing at the next given opportunity.

Here is PROOF:

By Adrian WojnarowskiJuly 17, 2013 5:50 PMYahoo Sports
Former Miami Heat swingman Mike Miller is considering fusion surgery to repair bulging disks in his back, a revelation that has caused some NBA teams to hesitate on making bids to claim him in the amnesty waiver process, league sources told Yahoo! Sports

I was standing 5' from him when this call was made. He knew the Cavs were considering picking him up.
He was desperately trying to make it not happen...

The day BEFORE he had said this:

"One thing I've learned through 13 years of basketball is the business side of it, and I completely understand it," Miller said. "But I've got a lot of basketball left. This is the best I've felt in five years and that might have something to do with the fact that I haven't played (much). Sometimes, there's light at the end of the tunnel even when you're frustrated."

So tell me again how reliable and accurate these stories are...

uhhhh....didnt Miller sign in Memphis and PLAY IN THE MOST GAMES HE HAS PLAYED IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER the next year! lol

God your dumb.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What measure to protect him?
1. monoriting his minutes
the way these HEat and Lakers fans try and rip the Cavs you would think the HEat and Lakers were the championship favorites and the Cavs were also-ran dogshit like the Lakers and Heat were last year.....ya know?

We just got news today Love is official, LeBron is official, Mo is back- and Vegas has the Cavs as the favorites to win the title- and we have a core of great young talent tied up for years to come.....and the Heat and Lakers fans on here CANT STAND IT lol....

Shane- can you remember where the Cavs were a little over a year ago? Not sure exactly how long Kyrie was reupping for- going after guys like Heyward, maybe Stephenson...

now?

Love - 5 year commitment
Kyrie- 5 year commitment

THE RETURN OF THE FREAKING KING!

Gilbert willing to spend whatever it takes to acheive immortality as the owner to break the streak.

AND WE LISTEN TO THE BS these Lakers and Heat fans spew? a 37 win Heat team that fell flat on its face without Bron and a Lakers team that has won like 42 combined games the last 2 years?

it just cracks me up man....

its too funny.

CANT WAIT for the season to start and it barely finished for the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just killed your argument. Game over. Shaqdaddy wins.
ya know how you end up having back to back the worst years in the history of your franchise?

paying guys for what they did- not what they are going to do.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhhh....didnt Miller sign in Memphis and PLAY IN THE MOST GAMES HE HAS PLAYED IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER the next year! lol

God your dumb.

I'm dumb?
Are you kidding me?
You cannot read and comprehend.
You cannot really be an attorney..You fooled me. I admit it.

Your reporter (reputable Woj BTW)RAN with a story about him needing possible back surgery which was 1000% false and the day after he said he hadn't felt better in 5 years.

HOW CAN THIS BE SO HARD FOR YOU?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. monoriting his minutes

the way these HEat and Lakers fans try and rip the Cavs you would think the HEat and Lakers were the championship favorites and the Cavs were also-ran dogshit like the Lakers and Heat were last year.....ya know?

We just got news today Love is official, LeBron is official, Mo is back- and Vegas has the Cavs as the favorites to win the title- and we have a core of great young talent tied up for years to come.....and the Heat and Lakers fans on here CANT STAND IT lol....

Shane- can you remember where the Cavs were a little over a year ago? Not sure exactly how long Kyrie was reupping for- going after guys like Heyward, maybe Stephenson...

now?

Love - 5 year commitment
Kyrie- 5 year commitment

THE RETURN OF THE FREAKING KING!

Gilbert willing to spend whatever it takes to acheive immortality as the owner to break the streak.

AND WE LISTEN TO THE BS these Lakers and Heat fans spew? a 37 win Heat team that fell flat on its face without Bron and a Lakers team that has won like 42 combined games the last 2 years?

it just cracks me up man....

its too funny.

CANT WAIT for the season to start and it barely finished for the Cavs.

Not sure when they were monitored?
He played less minutes because his injuries caused him to miss more games.
His mpg weren't really down that much at all, and especially in June when it mattered most and he had to play the most, the hardest.