• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2013 Nebraska Recruiting thread.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F900622.jpg

Christian Lacouture lookin badass..

Here's him standing next to Suh.. big kid

F900619.jpg

end of page bump

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz, 7-8 years younger..

but i jest thought the pic showed how wide and thick he was.. (no homo)

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to bet the reason Tommy is so far along already is because he ran such a similar offense to ours in H.S.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to start paying more attention to recruiting stuff this year. I havent really at all :L

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In thee most shocking news of all time... Tre Dixon decommitted

It's so ironic because I was glossing over our class this morning and I ended up watching his tape again and I just remember thinking "he is the one recruit I would pick to de commit."

You could really tell he was at high risk for it. He was originally recruited by raymond (a Louisiana native).

He committed without seeing the campus. That always makes me nervous. He remained super quiet about his commitment too. Almost like he was using us as some sort of security blanket and he didn't plan on sticking around.

He only had 3 offers. You know he is praying for an LSU offer.

My guess is he got his first piece of mail from LSU recently or something.

That is so cot dang weird though because I literally watched his tape and thought about that this morning.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph might not have been as big of a fan of him. Sounds like he wasn't recruiting him too heavily.

Also you can't blame the kid. I hope he at least visits. He hasn't even been here.

I thought he looked pretty talented. Bo could turn him into a decent DB.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decommitted Dixon a long time ago, as soon as his boy left to lsu. I'm glad he didn't wait till Jan. to do it. Best of luck to the kid.

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... Better now than January....

Sean Harlow OT from Cali is getting an earful from Johnny Stanton....

Zach Hannon OT is close to pulling the trigger...

Hopefully 2 future players for N

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need better recruits this class is deader then a whores heart. FACT.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying anything is really "wrong" with them its just that we are never able to land a game changing player. I want a guy like Sua Cravens to commit or Eddie Vanderdoes. I want a class like USC. I am not a star guy, but I do think that the players they (rivals) have in the top 100 are there for a reason. And I sure as hell am not going to jump up and down for a 2 star 6 foot 230lb long snapper on a scholly. I want Priest willis. and Mackensie Alexander. I know Bo can develope talent But I want the talent and athletism(sp) to already be there, and then see what he can do with that.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying anything is really "wrong" with them its just that we are never able to land a game changing player. I want a guy like Sua Cravens to commit or Eddie Vanderdoes. I want a class like USC. I am not a star guy, but I do think that the players they (rivals) have in the top 100 are there for a reason. And I sure as hell am not going to jump up and down for a 2 star 6 foot 230lb long snapper on a scholly. I want Priest willis. and Mackensie Alexander. I know Bo can develope talent But I want the talent and athletism(sp) to already be there, and then see what he can do with that.

Funny because the LS we signed will make the most immediate impact. He's been told he'll start as a true freshman. We have zero long snappers.

You'd be jumping up and down in anger this season with all the miscues we'd be having on ST without a legit long snapper.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I came to grips with the reality that we are going to have to make due with 22nd ranked recruiting classes a long time ago. We have to find a way to win a BCS game with them, because until we do that, we won't be getting any top 10 classes, and the "difference makers" will continually pick USC, LSU etc. over us.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I came to grips with the reality that we are going to have to make due with 22nd ranked recruiting classes a long time ago. We have to find a way to win a BCS game with them, because until we do that, we won't be getting any top 10 classes, and the "difference makers" will continually pick USC, LSU etc. over us.

Fact. If and when we win, they will come. Kids don't dream about ending up in Kansas to play BB, they get the kids because they win.

Gerry is listed as #2 at his position in the entire nation, that's pretty good no matter what you're playing. Guys like Maher and Henry are severely diminished without a ball in their hands to kick.

If we start winning the Prime Time games, and still no big fish, then I might gripe a little. But we'll never be an sc or Bama, in the recruiting world.