• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2013 Nebraska Recruiting thread.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was obviously joking about Kenny Bell.......:L

Kid weighs 170 lbs with his pads on...

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83 Jared Blum TE FR 6-4/230 Gretna, NE (Gretna HS)
84 Sam Cotton TE FR 6-4/230 Lincoln, NE (Southeast HS)
89 J.T. Kerr TE 1V 6-4/240 , (Scripps Ranch HS)
36 Eddie Ridder TE RS FR 6-6/230 Elkhorn, NE (Mount Michael Benedictine HS)
86 David Sutton TE RS FR 6-3/240 Lincoln, NE (Southeast HS)
82 Robert Barry TE JR 6-8/245 Battle Creek, NE (Battle Creek HS)

I never said to move bell anywhere.

All I DID say is that Carter fits the roll of a LB to me.

We have 6 senior LBs leaving. With 2 seniors coming in next season who havent played a down. 1 Junior to be Colby Starkebaum #59 take a look at him Wonder if he smokes weed I am sure he will be a blackshirt. 6 to be sophmores one is Santos, the other two are Rose and AFALAVA neither played a down The other sophmores to be we picked up when Bo filled up his subway punchcard. and then 3 incoming froshmen. So I dont see your point when you say we are thin at TE and not LB.

Btw we also have Greg Hart TE Dayton, OH
Archbishop Alter 6'5" 225 4.6 incoming froshman at TE

Growing weary of your down syndrome-esque posts.

There are like 10 things wrong with what you just said. It would take me 5 minutes to break down the stupidity of what you just posted.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stool Id gonna punch your teath right the into the back the of your throat if you dont stop akting like a big time mod Oh look at me im a big a strong man Im a mod look at me

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas Brown would have played as a true freshman had he not been injured. They were ready to burn his redshirt. He was a nightmare on scout team for the first teamers. By all accounts he has the ability to be great. Not good, but great.

Anderson was playing well and had begun to solidify his spot before it was discovered that he was playing on a shredded knee.

Santos played at a high level toward the end of the season and showed that he was one of the better tacklers on the team.

Rose is an elite prospect with an elite skill set.

Afalava is a grown ass man.

Banderas, Love, and Newby come in this year. All elite, highly sought after prospects.

That's 3 more linebackers. By my understanding we will not take another LB in this class.

Putting all that together in the last two classes we will have added at LB:

FIVE - 4 star recruits

TWO - 3 star recruits

Many of whom are in the top 10-25 at their position.

We currently have 4 walk ons and two 2 star scholarship players on our roster at tight end and you're saying we don't need to add anymore TE's.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8396446670_be6248a8e0.jpg

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should know by tomorrow if JUCO's OL Finnin or Chongo pull the N trigger...

I hope we land Finnin he has 3 years of eligibility left.

Also could land CB Boaz Joseph...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We currently have 4 walk ons and two 2 star scholarship players on our roster at tight end and you're saying we don't need to add anymore TE's.

I NEVER FUCKING SAID WE DONT NEED TEs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all I was doing was entertaining the idea of him moving to LB and telling you my reasons for that. period.

Also great we have a shit ton of 3 and 4 star LBs. GREAT FUCKING AWESOME. So what if two or three blow there knee out 2 transfer a GAWD DAMN UFO falls out of the sky and crushes one. What then? and even so to your logic we have 1 more LB on the roster then TE... you got man, you are all knowing and powerful. I will forever be in your shadow as a human being. I mean what the fuck was I even thinking questioning you.

Because TE's never blow out their knees or transfer...

And yeah what were you thinking questioning me? Because if you're questioning what I'm saying then you're questioning what the Nebraska coaching staff is saying and they're saying we are really happy about what we have at LB and really concerned about what we have at TE.

If they thought we needed another LB, they would take another LB. But they aren't.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I NEVER FUCKING SAID WE DONT NEED TEs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all I was doing was entertaining the idea of him moving to LB and telling you my reasons for that. period.

Also great we have a shit ton of 3 and 4 star LBs. GREAT FUCKING AWESOME. So what if two or three blow there knee out 2 transfer a GAWD DAMN UFO falls out of the sky and crushes one. What then? and even so to your logic we have 1 more LB on the roster then TE... you got man, you are all knowing and powerful. I will forever be in your shadow as a human being. I mean what the fuck was I even thinking questioning you.

Dude.......that would crush any team in America.....

I don't get your point. It's like you're saying we should stock up at LB because you have a bad feeling that something insane is going to happen.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my logic is not that we have 1 more TE than LB.

Numbers do not tell the whole story. It's a TALENT issue. TE is probably the weakest unit on the team right now by far. LB is one of the more loaded spots.