• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2012 Huskers Baseball thread

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-1 northwestern going to the 8th.

This is worse than Creighton and Iowa losing to UNI last week!!!!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northwestern wins 6-1.

That makes Nebraska 19-11 on the season. They have 26 games left. For Nebraska to even come close to the discussion on the NCAA tourney, outside of obviously winning the conference tourney, they need a minimum of 40 wins. That means they need to go 21-5 to end the season. They are completely screwed!!!!!!! I can not explain how bad of a series loss this is against NW to those of you that don't really follow college baseball. It is REALLY bad!!!!!!!!!! And no one can tell me that they don't have the talent!!! They were a young inexperienced team in a brutally good conference last year. This year they are more experienced in a brutally bad conference!!!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OUCH!!!! :L

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northwestern wins 6-1.

That makes Nebraska 19-11 on the season. They have 26 games left. For Nebraska to even come close to the discussion on the NCAA tourney, outside of obviously winning the conference tourney, they need a minimum of 40 wins. That means they need to go 21-5 to end the season. They are completely screwed!!!!!!! I can not explain how bad of a series loss this is against NW to those of you that don't really follow college baseball. It is REALLY bad!!!!!!!!!! And no one can tell me that they don't have the talent!!! They were a young inexperienced team in a brutally good conference last year. This year they are more experienced in a brutally bad conference!!!!!!

You forgot that Nebraska still hasn't won a conference road series since 2008

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NW is pretty good?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread needs to be deleted and I shall never post here again because this is a football board and that is all that should be discussed here on this football board.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread needs to be deleted and I shall never post here again because this is a football board and that is all that should be discussed here on this football board.

naaa you sir is cool --you add to this site

RA and you developed this thread for goodness sakes

wait your just joking ---right ??

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually 1217 made the thread.

He's the fuck-up

:whistle:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you R_A

I'm gonna go take my message board talents to the scrolls then.

oh wait....i'm not paying for this shit.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla fer #1

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can tell you're gonna be your usual self and try and spin what I say and make me sound as bad as possible, so I figured I better head this off. I'm betting you're planning on saying that "Brasky doesn't think baseball should be talked about on this board and that this board is strictly for football"

No. That's not what I said.

Well... First of all thar pops you quoted the wrong post by me....

Secondly I'll ask... Did you not read the part where I said I have all the respect in the world for the people who do follow it? It's just not something i'm interested in.

Jed questioned my knowledge of sports and whether I could hold a conversation/argue with him about it.

I told him I'm very confident I know more about College football and football in general than him, so I'm more than capable.

He then somehow made me saying I knew more about College Football into that I knew more about baseball too. And that he never sees me post in the baseball thread.

I told him I respect anyone who follows husker baseball, but I lump it in with Husker gymnastics and golf... I just don't give a shit about it.

Once again no offense to the people who do... It's just not something I'm interested in spending time following.

Hope that clears it up for you pops.

That's what I told pops... But he said he was "too drank and stupid to comprehend that" :lol: You can go back and look at my posts I never once hated on anyone for talking about baseball.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See post #162 in the "so that one dude is gone then" thread.

It clearly states your feelings until you're called out for it. The difference between before and now is before you had the ability to go back and change stupid blowhard statements like that to cover your ass.

Now?

Not