• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toddd Gurley "We're going to get a win this week, for sure"

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And shoot Bevell from a cannon into the center of the sun.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. Fisher won his SB again. Now he can go back to losing to really mediocre teams, put on a late run or something, and then finish the season 7-9 once again.
too_much_salt_360.jpg

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. Fisher won his SB again. Now he can go back to losing to really mediocre teams, put on a late run or something, and then finish the season 7-9 once again.
And I bet you are not too far from wrong. I'm looking at a 7-9 or 8-8 season from the Rams.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had 45 seconds and a TO. Pretty sure they could have gotten more than one play off.

Fumbled on 3rd down. If they don't fumble, it's 4th and 2 yards or so with the clock running. Rams were one stop away.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem with calls like that WHEN they are called both ways evenly. Go look again at the big pass plays for the Rams. There were at least 3 identical push offs that were not called, one was blatant. All anyone asks for is however tight or loose you are going to be on calls, give both sides the same treatment. That didn't happen this game on OPI calls.

I don't think most people are saying Seattle didn't deserve to lose. They clearly shot themselves in the feet a lot that game and just flat out sucked at the line on offense. Just hate having the zebras being anything that resembles being a part of the story in any game.

Except when their defense gets away with their usual rash of defensive holding and PI, right? There was a key one late where Sherman clearly held and even the announcers called that one out. I only got to see what was shown on the RedZone channel, so I can't speak to every call in the game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wins SBs quite regularly then. 3 in a row, 4 of his last 5. Must be a HOF coach!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved that game.

Very much.

The Wee One got hit, Baldwin got hit.

All in all it was just what I wanted to see.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooooo...do they play Thursday?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fumbled on 3rd down. If they don't fumble, it's 4th and 2 yards or so with the clock running. Rams were one stop away.
It's foolish to think if not for the fumble, the Seahawks would have won. They scored 3 points in over 50 minutes. Why would anyone think they were going to march in for a TD. :L

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait until Seattle plays Zona, GB, NE, and CAR.

I have a feeling its gonna be a loooong season.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except when their defense gets away with their usual rash of defensive holding and PI, right? There was a key one late where Sherman clearly held and even the announcers called that one out. I only got to see what was shown on the RedZone channel, so I can't speak to every call in the game.
Go ahead and assume shit not said if that makes you feel better. Call a hold on Sherman if he does it, but call it on both evenly. I really don't care if they are tight on calls or allow more contact, but hold both teams to the same standard in that game. That didn't happen here. I've never seen Pete Carroll as animated as he was late in that game with those shitty calls and I've been watching him since he was with USC. It takes a LOT to rile him up. That was a horribly officiated game with those inconsistencies.

And again since people (not you) can't seem to square talking about the frustration with the refs without that automatically meaning you are blaming the loss on that alone, that's not what people are saying. Seahawks clearly shot themselves in the foot way too many times and didn't do enough to win. It's just sad when you don't come away from a close game with the play on the field being the dominate focus of that game. Way too many NFL games are sullied by the officials.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen Pete Carroll as animated as he was late in that game with those shitty calls

It was fucking great wasn't it? I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off..... What a Bozo....

If that had been in the old days with Fats Holmgren at the helm, Holmgren would have had a coronary.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with this subject other than it being Seattle related...Have teams figured out the Seattle defense? Now given yes the Seahawks only gave up 9 points and have still been an elite unit but is that more talent based than defensive scheme based? The Seattle coaches that have left and used a very similar scheme elsewhere have been giving up points like they are going out of style.

Raiders have given up the most yards for the first two games of a season in over 60 years. Jaguars got blown out. Falcons played the Raiders but that defense didn't exactly do a whole lot to stop the Raiders.

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing that Case Fucking Keenum has beat the Hawks twice in a row:
29642806_m.jpg

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wins SBs quite regularly then. 3 in a row, 4 of his last 5. Must be a HOF coach!

I'll take the winning seasons over beating one team.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with this subject other than it being Seattle related...Have teams figured out the Seattle defense? Now given yes the Seahawks only gave up 9 points and have still been an elite unit but is that more talent based than defensive scheme based? The Seattle coaches that have left and used a very similar scheme elsewhere have been giving up points like they are going out of style.

Raiders have given up the most yards for the first two games of a season in over 60 years. Jaguars got blown out. Falcons played the Raiders but that defense didn't exactly do a whole lot to stop the Raiders.

They were talking about this very thing during the game. You have to have the personnel to run the scheme. It's a very vanilla D. No exotic blitz packages. Have to get pressure with your front 4.

<shrug>