• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Today is the day

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the new uniforms. I didn't really like the ones we've had in recent years all that much to be completely honest. They were kind of bland. I like the uniforms we wore throughout the 90's the best hands down.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the new uniforms. I didn't really like the ones we've had in recent years all that much to be complet:agree:ely honest. They were kind of bland. I like the uniforms we wore throughout the 90's the best hands down.
:agree:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really like them, but things could be worse. One of my buddies texted me a picture of the jerseys when I was having some dinner with some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. They were Sonics fans when they were in Seattle. Well when I looked at them and said "Eww I don't like these", they all got serious on me and said "At least you still have a team". I didn't bring it up again.

Personally though I don't like this "half throwback" look they came up with. It's like they wanted to have the sun streaks in a nod to the old jerseys and at the same time come up with a new look. I would have preferred they went one way or another but oh well.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really like them, but things could be worse. One of my buddies texted me a picture of the jerseys when I was having some dinner with some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. They were Sonics fans when they were in Seattle. Well when I looked at them and said "Eww I don't like these", they all got serious on me and said "At least you still have a team". I didn't bring it up again.

Personally though I don't like this "half throwback" look they came up with. It's like they wanted to have the sun streaks in a nod to the old jerseys and at the same time come up with a new look. I would have preferred they went one way or another but oh well.

How dare you throw it in their face that they don't have a team! You pompous, arrogant, ethnocentric asshole!

My initial thoughts were it was a mix between a street all jersey and a throwback. It was not very appealing at first glance but I am sure they will grow on me by the time the season rolls around. I might actually buy the white jersey, we will see.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you throw it in their face that they don't have a team! You pompous, arrogant, ethnocentric asshole!

My initial thoughts were it was a mix between a street all jersey and a throwback. It was not very appealing at first glance but I am sure they will grow on me by the time the season rolls around. I might actually buy the white jersey, we will see.

Sarver will take your money and make sweet, unnatural love to it.