• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toby Gerhart a starter?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, the Mariners looking for the tie. They would take a fly ball, they would love a base hit into the gap and they could win it with Junior’s speed. The stretch… and the 0-1 pitch on the way to Edgar Martínez swung on and LINED DOWN THE LEFT FIELD LINE FOR A BASE HIT! HERE COMES JOEY, HERE IS JUNIOR TO THIRD BASE, THEY’RE GOING TO WAVE HIM IN! THE THROW TO THE PLATE WILL BE … LATE! THE MARINERS ARE GOING TO PLAY FOR THE AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP! I DON’T BELIEVE IT! IT JUST CONTINUES! MY, OH MY

:suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BuhnerCatch_zlrophtl.gif

GriffeyCanFly_0qom8zhn.gif

Bones & Jr. = Greatest Outfield Ever

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close Mcnabb!

Mine is Myron Cope, who was the voice of the Pittsburgh Steelers for ~35 years... GREAT man... Died back in 2008... Also the Inventor of the Terrible Towel!

Yoi! Double Yoi!

Cope was a great announcer. I would always listen to Steelers games online if they weren't playing at the same time as the Dolphins.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerhart is not a primary, starting RB in this league. He's great as a change of pace goal line banger. No way he's a primary back. If you're running by committee, he's a GREAT fit. He's a guy that can get tough yards and do what's asked of him......a great addition to any backfield. But that guy isn't fast enough or has the moves to be THE back on a roster. He'll be successful in a more team oriented role.

Their other RB is a quick shifty guy (I can't remember his name) who struggles between the tackles. Gerhart can get the tougher yards and protect the QB more efficiently. Jacksonville isn't getting a new MJD but he'll bring a little extra punch to the running game.