• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TNA moving to Destination America

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wanted to start a TNA thread for a while, thought I did, cant find it, anyway, off spike, on to Destination America, one of my new favorite channels with the fat guys chasing mountain monsters thru the hills of the virginia.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of it and I'm sure I don't get that channel

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent had the chance to watch TNA lately. anyone turned face as of late? as well as heel turns? any new wrestlers since may?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid move. You need the highest premium package to get it. Which I wont pay for it. The only thing I will miss is the sexy outfits the Knockouts wear.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Destination america is on the second to highest package with dish. I was lucky to get it when I had to step up to get the national nhl channel for the hawk playoffs. When I watch those Mountain men chasing bigfoot like creatures they sometimes also air their programs on discovery and different channels the following week.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty awesome show, tons of cameras, kinda blair witchy feel to the show backstage. all titles were defended on the first night, lashley recaptured the world title, with help from half the roster including MVP after it clearly looked like MVP was gonna find a way to make sure he lost.

Mike Tunay left the broadcast table, is doing a behind the scenes type show that is gonna air saturdays. regular night for TNA will be starting next friday the 16th. kinda sucks, thats when my mountain monsters were on with fat guys chasing bigfoot.

DA immediately reaired the show two or three times, which is what they usually do with their regulars. Little too much drama, follows the talkalot WWE, but there were some pretty good matches and the crowd for NYC was pretty rowdy.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrestling Star Jeff Hardy -- Knocked Out Cold After SCARY Fall From Cage (VIDEO) | TMZ.com

Jeff Hardy knocked out cold after falling from cage and landing on steps during impact taping

TMZ should really confirm any wrestling related story before they post it cause it's all storyline according to PWInsider, "The spot was completely planned and is Hardy's injury exit from the company as he cannot travel to the due to his 2009 drug conviction as it prevents him from entering that country. The "injury" is TNA's way to explain why he won't be on the multiple weeks of TV that will be taped next month in Great Britain."

Here's the link to PWI's story: JEFF HARDY INJURY UPDATE (INCLUDES SPOILER) | PWInsider.com

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried watching TNA but just can't. A lot of their wrestlers look like midgets or tall midgets. They really messed up when they let AJ Styles go and even going to the Destination channel. They should have tried a better network. Now it's only a matter of time before they go under.