• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TKO

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allrighty..I've seen numerous posts about this guy your endorsing, but I gotta know..whats the deal? why is he so special? What's he got that Miller doesn't? Why did they feel the need to bring Daniel THomas back?

Can't say that I've ever heard of this kid, other than I know he played at OU before he was kicked off the team. Not trying to sound like a smartass, but genuinely wondering what it is you see in the kid.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I watched him in two games in the preseason and he just looked explosive to the hole (not long distance), strong like Fred Jackson, falling forward. Then against the Bills, it looked like he had nothing to lose, hitting the holes hard, something Miller doesn't do well.

As to Miller? He doesn't bounce it out like Miller likes to do (I know all too well with Spiller). He's much stronger to the hole snd between the tackles...and playing or not, Miller's ankle isn't 100%.

As to Thomas. That one got me. But I'm not scared of his talent. Maybe it was a class room signing for a vet experience?

Not saying he's gonna light the world on fire, but the Phins schedule is okay for a month or so

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allrighty..I've seen numerous posts about this guy your endorsing, but I gotta know..whats the deal? why is he so special? What's he got that Miller doesn't? Why did they feel the need to bring Daniel THomas back?

Can't say that I've ever heard of this kid, other than I know he played at OU before he was kicked off the team. Not trying to sound like a smartass, but genuinely wondering what it is you see in the kid.

Did see him on Fantasy Sharks pickups of the week as "On the Radar"..................my money league team is so full of on the radar guys not so sure I could stand to grab another though.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't like letting JStew go, but that's how much I think he could just take over the RB1 spot. Cecil is a short term fix for a short week for Roddy (here comes 33 yards and 3 TD Thursday night now)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know when you're watching a game and you just notice a guy? What I've seen so far is a 180 from his weaknesses. I understand Miller's big play ability, but we haven't seen much of it yet, and like i said, his ankle...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know when you're watching a game and you just notice a guy? What I've seen so far is a 180 from his weaknesses. I understand Miller's big play ability, but we haven't seen much of it yet, and like i said, his ankle...
Yeah, I get those all the time, I just haven't actually seen the kid yet, gonna have to check in on the Phins this weekend!