• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

as feared last weeks episode was a total throw away... was nice to see an origin story to random superheroes... but really who cares about hawk and dove??

But this weeks episode made up for it... it was pretty great... and a very good build up for next weeks Season finale...

I am upset though that this was only a 10 episode season...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

as feared last weeks episode was a total throw away... was nice to see an origin story to random superheroes... but really who cares about hawk and dove??

But this weeks episode made up for it... it was pretty great... and a very good build up for next weeks Season finale...

I am upset though that this was only a 10 episode season...

Let's hold off on it being a total throw away.

My guess is it was about 95% throw away.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

was pretty disappointed with the season finale... was surprised by it being a fluff episode... Really had no importance to the story(except the conclusion), and it wasn't like the whole batman story fit any of the comic stories...

it felt like a mid season episode,... not a finale...

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

was pretty disappointed with the season finale... was surprised by it being a fluff episode... Really had no importance to the story(except the conclusion), and it wasn't like the whole batman story fit any of the comic stories...

it felt like a mid season episode,... not a finale...

The problem is this season has been all over the place.

and a season finale that had less than zero conclusions....it’s disappointing

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 2 first look:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 2 full trailer:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todays episode made zero sense considering the previous episodes

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todays episode made zero sense considering the previous episodes

what didn't make sense?? i think everything has made sense...

with that said, very disappointed in this second season... i feel like the whole story went backwards... very little about Raven, beastboy, Jason todd, and worst of all the evolution of Dick Grayson becoming nightwing...

first season, was great(with a bad finale)...

this season, although its entertaining, it is entirely backstory... and who needs so much backstory???

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what didn't make sense?? i think everything has made sense...

with that said, very disappointed in this second season... i feel like the whole story went backwards... very little about Raven, beastboy, Jason todd, and worst of all the evolution of Dick Grayson becoming nightwing...

first season, was great(with a bad finale)...

this season, although its entertaining, it is entirely backstory... and who needs so much backstory???

What dick told Jason was false

Why everyone is made at dick for what slade did.

When they all knew where he was going when he left the museum.

And Donna not calling for backup the second she saw what happened at the museum

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What dick told Jason was false

Why everyone is made at dick for what slade did.

When they all knew where he was going when he left the museum.

And Donna not calling for backup the second she saw what happened at the museum

the anger with dick was growing... this was just the icing on the cake... and it was more about losing another "member" than anything else... a member that the team didnt want dick to let in...

as to the museum incident, i felt like things happened to quick, for any backup to be helpful... and she knew that... plus, superhero ego... they don't ask for backup...

i will agree about the fact the team should have known where dick was going... but i dont think they REALLY didnt know... but maybe it has something to due with the fact dick was going by himself after Donna got her ass kicked... where donna has actual super powers unlike dick... which is more of a reason for them to be angry at dick for going to fight deathstoke...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the anger with dick was growing... this was just the icing on the cake... and it was more about losing another "member" than anything else... a member that the team didnt want dick to let in...

as to the museum incident, i felt like things happened to quick, for any backup to be helpful... and she knew that... plus, superhero ego... they don't ask for backup...

i will agree about the fact the team should have known where dick was going... but i dont think they REALLY didnt know... but maybe it has something to due with the fact dick was going by himself after Donna got her ass kicked... where donna has actual super powers unlike dick... which is more of a reason for them to be angry at dick for going to fight deathstoke...

and he held his own better than she did.

But yeah, his journey is rather messy.

But again, he told Jason that he did it, when Slade did it. Which makes absolutely zero sense.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he held his own better than she did.

But yeah, his journey is rather messy.

But again, he told Jason that he did it, when Slade did it. Which makes absolutely zero sense.

he blames himself. If he didn’t bring jericho into the Titans, Jericho would have never been in danger. And then if he didn’t follow Jericho to the meeting then Jericho would be alive. In hero logic that is enough for dick to think he killed Jericho himself.

With that said, I was expecting Jericho to use his body jumping power one way or another that would have made him die.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he blames himself. If he didn’t bring jericho into the Titans, Jericho would have never been in danger. And then if he didn’t follow Jericho to the meeting then Jericho would be alive. In hero logic that is enough for dick to think he killed Jericho himself.

With that said, I was expecting Jericho to use his body jumping power one way or another that would have made him die.

Yeah I guess.
Idk it’s weird.

need a night wing moment

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prison stuff...dicks retarded all around

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prison stuff...dicks retarded all around

Sure, but I liked this episode... Finally back on path... Unlike the rest of this season, which was a big step backwards....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but I liked this episode... Finally back on path... Unlike the rest of this season, which was a big step backwards....

This did not feel like a back on the path episode.

It focused way too much on dick being retarded

Now there’s 2 major bad guys after already having trigon.

It’s jdut too much width.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This did not feel like a back on the path episode.

It focused way too much on dick being retarded

Now there’s 2 major bad guys after already having trigon.

It’s jdut too much width.

I guess it depends on the path you think the show is following... I see this to be the show about Dick Grayson AND THEN the Titans...

This was a good episode to see HOW he turns into nightwing… this is how... Once he becomes nightwing, he will get out of jail, because he will feel like he did his time... He just needs to ask Bruce to help him get out and he will be out... You know, money and power rules the world...

and once he gets out, he will bring the titans back to a TEAM...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on the path you think the show is following... I see this to be the show about Dick Grayson AND THEN the Titans...

This was a good episode to see HOW he turns into nightwing… this is how... Once he becomes nightwing, he will get out of jail, because he will feel like he did his time... He just needs to ask Bruce to help him get out and he will be out... You know, money and power rules the world...

and once he gets out, he will bring the titans back to a TEAM...

him asking Bruce for help here is the most un-DG like thing based on this iteration.