• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans week

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that as well. Usually though when the other team has 2 PI calls and another Def holding, that goes against you , especially on the road. Even the booth ref said it was PI and they normally do their best to side with the officials. I thought it was ticky tack for sure. Just suprised we didnt get the flag
Yeah but I think that fella is being told what to say just like the announcers, sometimes to fill a narrative. Watching the replay I was thinking light hand fighting play on, but then at the end it was like, look at that clear push off by the WR...while the announcer is saying its clear DPI lol

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the fumble it looks like Martins hand just as Dak was receiving the snap.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing else will matter if we keep turning the ball over when the playoffs start...
Yes, and it doesn't matter who is at fault. 3 turnovers won't beat the Bucs or Panthers in 2 weeks let alone the Niners or Eagles

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing else will matter if we keep turning the ball over when the playoffs start...
Yep. They got to clean that up. Especially if they face Brady in Tampa. This should have been a major blowout, and they let the Titans stay close due to the turnovers and other missed opportunities . Could not believe Diggs dropped that pick six . but I like the 12 wins!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turnovers - im not sure what the solution is. I keep waiting for the clean game. Last night , i really thought there was no way they would pick him with all those young guys in their secondary. Dak has to learn to throw the ball away. I swear Mahomes will throw 3-5 away a game. That second INT - Im not sure what he saw.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a chance we play next Saturday ??? McCarthy said in post game something about not knowing what day they will play on. He may have been talking about playoffs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he will, 2 and a half weeks. Mat be taped up and shot up, but that injury will be easier to deal with and play as a center than if he were a WR or CB
I hope you are right but it is not even remotely common to come back after only missing one game (or even two) with a high ankle sprain. I guess it all depends on the severity and we will start to here whispers about that soon, but as of now I wouldn't expect him to play if we don't get a bye and maybe not even if we do.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a chance we play next Saturday ??? McCarthy said in post game something about not knowing what day they will play on. He may have been talking about playoffs.
Schedule on the Cowboys website still shows TBD so I guess it's possible. Colts/Giants & Browns/Commies on Sunday will probably help drive a decision as NYG/PHI will happen at the same time as DAL/WAS.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right but it is not even remotely common to come back after only missing one game (or even two) with a high ankle sprain. I guess it all depends on the severity and we will start to here whispers about that soon, but as of now I wouldn't expect him to play if we don't get a bye and maybe not even if we do.
I agree in the regular season, but I bet he straps it up vs the Bucs

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule on the Cowboys website still shows TBD so I guess it's possible. Colts/Giants & Browns/Commies on Sunday will probably help drive a decision as NYG/PHI will happen at the same time as DAL/WAS.
I think both games will be at 3pm. It's actually a competitive advantage for a team to play late either way

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there games next Sarurday ?