• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans QB Mariota Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing i can say it feels good to finally have a QB and have the team doing better again. I've stuck with this team through thick and thin and never given up on them even though it was tough during the Locker years. After all Titans in their first ten years 1999-2008 were among the top ten teams in the league in wins. Even as recent as 2011 they were 9-7 with a winning season but the last four or five years have been rough but things are moving in the right direction again.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing i can say it feels good to finally have a QB and have the team doing better again. I've stuck with this team through thick and thin and never given up on them even though it was tough during the Locker years. After all Titans in their first ten years 1999-2008 were among the top ten teams in the league in wins. Even as recent as 2011 they were 9-7 with a winning season but the last four or five years have been rough but things are moving in the right direction again.
frank wychek is smiling!

or not?

Frank Wycheck: I’m doing worse than most, and concussion settlement gives me nothing