• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmy Brown passed away

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved Timmy Brown. Remember hearing his name on the Eagles radio broadcast. The good old days. Was also an actor. I believe he was on M.A.S.H. A bit of trivia, Vince Lombardi cut him. The personnel guys don't always get it right. Thanks for the memories.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved Timmy Brown. Remember hearing his name on the Eagles radio broadcast. The good old days. Was also an actor. I believe he was on M.A.S.H. A bit of trivia, Vince Lombardi cut him. The personnel guys don't always get it right. Thanks for the memories.

Lombardi cut him because he was enraged how Timmy hurt the Pack in 1960. What a classy person was. Went to Radnor HS. During his career, I forget who did this, but he punched him so hard in the face, it shattered his teeth. A different game then.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed my avatar because when I did it, I thought we might wind up with Shenault. Not now anyway. Back to DJAX. Hope he can still be the electric WR we need!

smokeyburgess

Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Brown was one of the most exciting RB's/kick returners in the NFL in the early 60's. He was fast and agile, with great lateral quickness. After 1961, when the Eagles fell to the bottom of the Eastern Division, he was one of the few bright spots on the team. I think he went to Ball State, which was a teacher's college. Thanks for the memories, Mr. Brown.