• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmons or Polamalu

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would have also helped if the whole team would have showed up to play in the first half of the sb .. you win as a team and you lose as a team ... I would take troy over timmons anyday

Co-signed. Word for word.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll back off that after seeing what Timmons does this year.

i dont think so

although i would love to see timmons excell

I'm with Misky on this LOC. Like you and everyone else here....I love the kids play and would like nothing more than to see him have a monster year, but at this point, I don't see him dominating or having a "presence" on the field that makes any opposing Offensive Coordinator change or alter his game plan to avoid him like they do for Troy.

Having said that -- I'd love to be proven wrong though. lol :becky:

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Pittsburgh, it's easier to grow linebackers than safeties. Troy's more valuable. If they're both FA and and Carolina has to sign one to build a team on, then it's close.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that if Polamalu can stay healthy he is more valuable, also he has class, he want to stay in the Burgh. One more thing, he may know that his last contract doesnt need to break the bank since he is going to be in the twilight of his career. He may decide to play for less than his value just to retire a Steeler!