• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to make a few changes

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were to tell me that on June 20th the Giants would lead the West by 4 games over the Dodgers I would of said where do I sign and then take that right to the bank.

The Giants jumped out to a 9 1/2 game lead and it seemed that Mardi Gras came early this year in SF. So now a correction has been made as the Giants have dropped 8 of 9 games and the Dodgers have climbed back into it . The Giants were on pace at one time to win like 107 games which was not going to happen.

I understand the game and the ups and downs but now it's time to adjust again to the league and make some changes.

1) Giants pitchers need to start pitching more inside and moving it around more. A couple of opponents need to eat some dirt and get them from leaning over the plate especially for a guy like Romo who got burned by a Rockies team that was leaning over the plate looking for that slider and taking the ball up the middle and the other way. There is nothing wrong with being a nice guy but when you are on the mound you have to have a little bit of a mean streak.

2) Posey and Sanchez are setting up too soon behind the plate and there is a possibility that teams are stealing location because of it. It's also time to change the signs by the pitchers and catchers especially heading into Arizona where some funny things might be going on.

3) Crawford needs to move up to the 2 spot in the order at least until Belt comes back so Pence can go back to hitting in the middle to drive in more runs. Pence has done a nice job in the 2 spot but has his too many solo shots. The Giants need more 2 and 3 run HR's from their power guy.

4) Adrianza needs to be given a two week stint at 2nd base to see what he has. The Giants also need to call up Panik to see what he has. Sabean has to then get on his horse and make a deal if he does not think the players he has can do the job especially down the stretch.

5) The correction in the standings is over now and it's time to start playing Giants baseball again stressing fundamentals , team ball, and kicking some ass. F### the Dodgers...Let's go !

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap: