• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time is up for Blown Pick

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I thought Greg Robinson would work out, I was wrong. Can he be a fine guard, maybe but left tackle I don't think so. He is slow and lacks the skills to be a strong LT. He continues to make the same mistakes each week and many of those cost the Rams anywhere from 1st downs to continuing futility on drives. This all being said, I don't know if the answer is on this team. Just throwing this out there but Saffold to LT or do the Rams need to look outside the box in someone like Joe Thomas or Joe Staley?:noidea: Two week until the Panthers, the change has to me made.:nod:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see too many Robinson errors on Sunday, other than a holding call or two (one of which was offsetting). The terrible telecast crew called him out at least once when the TE got beat on the edge (Robinson was beating his man easily, pushing him to the second level).

That said, I wouldn't mind the Rams adding a solid LT to approximate what the Dolphins have on their left side with Tunstil at LG and Albert at LT. Of course, the biggest hole remains Barnes at C IMO.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I thought Greg Robinson would work out, I was wrong. Can he be a fine guard, maybe but left tackle I don't think so. He is slow and lacks the skills to be a strong LT. He continues to make the same mistakes each week and many of those cost the Rams anywhere from 1st downs to continuing futility on drives. This all being said, I don't know if the answer is on this team. Just throwing this out there but Saffold to LT or do the Rams need to look outside the box in someone like Joe Thomas or Joe Staley?:noidea: Two week until the Panthers, the change has to me made.:nod:

Joe Thomas would be great if we had some picks to trade.. Not sure what else we can give up?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This franchise isn't fun to watch anymore. I used to get so pumped up for Sunday's, now it's like, is there anything that I have to get done today? So many blunders from top to bottom in the last 5 years has turned them into one of the most disappointing teams in the NFL. We have talent, but underachieve way too much. It's coaching and I just wish the owner and gm could see it and make some changes before it's too late. The 90K at games will soon turn into 20 if they don't.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt GRob has the smarts to play G at the nfl level...the fact is the whole OL is weak Barnes at Center/Wichman,haventstein are all shitty lineman. I don't know what happened between last year and now but they have no push on the line and aren't generating any holes. It's as if they aren't nfl quality lineman, but of course the good ol lambs find a way to keep these fat ass stiffs on the line.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This franchise isn't fun to watch anymore. I used to get so pumped up for Sunday's, now it's like, is there anything that I have to get done today? So many blunders from top to bottom in the last 5 years has turned them into one of the most disappointing teams in the NFL. We have talent, but underachieve way too much. It's coaching and I just wish the owner and gm could see it and make some changes before it's too late. The 90K at games will soon turn into 20 if they don't.

I still get pumped. We don't get beatdown anymore. We just shoot ourselves in the foot more than we should. We have a losing mentality which is frustrating. We have consistently been in the bottom 3 in the NFL when it comes to penalties.

All we really need is a game manager QB that can run a bit and make smart decisions. :L and we need Trumaine to come back healthy for our D.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Thomas would be great if we had some picks to trade.. Not sure what else we can give up?

Not sure how accurate this is, but the rumored cost is a 2nd rounder.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know why the passing game is weak, but the state of the running game is a worry. This OL seemed to run block much better last year? The whole point of this ball control offense is to feature Gurley, and they just can't get him enough carries to get him going.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know why the passing game is weak, but the state of the running game is a worry. This OL seemed to run block much better last year? The whole point of this ball control offense is to feature Gurley, and they just can't get him enough carries to get him going.

It's hard for 5-6 guys to block 8-9 guys, teams don't respect our "so called" passing game?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard for 5-6 guys to block 8-9 guys, teams don't respect our "so called" passing game?

Coaching/play calling is a big part as well. Rams' most successful runs on average have been outside right and off left tackle. Of course, more than 1/2 of the runs have been up the middle. Does Fisher not believe in stats?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching/play calling is a big part as well. Rams' most successful runs on average have been outside right and off left tackle. Of course, more than 1/2 of the runs have been up the middle. Does Fisher not believe in stats?

Just one. 7-9