• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for the Packer to start from scratch

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you apparently are not accustomed to the OP threads

Every team has one...some truth, some over the top, mixed with some passion and whala!

Voice of reason, what do you think? I thought for sure GB would reclaim the DIV this yr...TN is better than people think...it's just when you expect them to play well, they won't.

We're having like kind chats about Tomlin and the Steelers.

Tough year so far.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has one...some truth, some over the top, mixed with some passion and whala!

Voice of reason, what do you think? I thought for sure GB would reclaim the DIV this yr...TN is better than people think...it's just when you expect them to play well, they won't.

We're having like kind chats about Tomlin and the Steelers.

Tough year so far.

On ours . We call him Mr. Snuggy

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will now make the playoffs because we have Seattle blood in the backfield

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will now make the playoffs because we have Seattle blood in the backfield

Seattles crumbs might just save your season.

Doubt it though. Michael will probably just give you something else to be frustrated with.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless Michael can play cb he might not make much of an impact. Still 2 weeks out at least for Randall and Rollins took a huge step back this year and is still hobbled by injury

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless Michael can play cb he might not make much of an impact. Still 2 weeks out at least for Randall and Rollins took a huge step back this year and is still hobbled by injury

Randall and Rollins will improve as soon as a healthy Matthews in back in the line up

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think not being close to family is arrogant. I am close to some of my family and completely distant to other members. Who knows what their situation is out of the public eye.
Was referring more to some of the comments about his pride and not being able to admit he was wrong than the actual not talking to family part. Since it's not an "out of the blue" type of an accusation it seems to make credible some of the talk we have always heard about Rodgers. i mean even Packers fans admit he is kind of a dick, right?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a dick at all. I've met him twice at a celeb golf tournament in Lake Tahoe and he's always nice to the fans and signs a shit ton of gear for people. Could be the atmosphere though too. He does stay pretty tight lipped when it comes to his personal life

game

Hoopla Cash
$ 9.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was referring more to some of the comments about his pride and not being able to admit he was wrong than the actual not talking to family part. Since it's not an "out of the blue" type of an accusation it seems to make credible some of the talk we have always heard about Rodgers. i mean even Packers fans admit he is kind of a dick, right?

Jermicheal Finley has always talked shit about Rodgers, even while on the team. Seems he never got to know him.

He's a competitor, nothing wrong with that.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermicheal Finley has always talked shit about Rodgers, even while on the team. Seems he never got to know him.

Finley's not the only one though.

Driver and Jennings have been critical too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not just Finley. Isn't it pretty much universally accepted that Rodgers is an arrogant prick?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drain the swamp. They've given up an all time high 158 points in 4 games. If that isn't enough to get ride of your head coach, GM and D-coordinator then IDK what is.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are putting their fans through hell by keeping the same three stooges. Packers fans are tearing up their tickets now because they won't go to watch them and nobody wants to buy the tickets. The team is quitting on their coaches.

Packers need an owner to fire this trash now not after the fucking season but now. The board of directors are too chicken shit to get off their ass and make some changes.

I hope they lose every game for the rest of the season. They have the worst defense in NFL history right now with this 4 game stretch and if things continue they might lose the rest. Its inexcuseable to continue to keep the same coaching staff, same strength coordinators, etc despite being terrible at their jobs.

Protesters that are rioting the Trump win they should riot and protest for TT, MM and Dumb Crapers be fired fucking now.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers defense>>>>>>>>Packers defense

I guarantee the Packers won't fire anyone before the end of the year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any rainy city pigeon bitches on here go back on your bandwagon and circle jerk each other. :wank: