• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tiger vs Phil set for Thanksgiving Weekend

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not being advertised as anything but an exhibition, so it should be fun... and I always got the solid chocolate bunny because my parents loved me.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as interested in this as I was the PacMan/Money fight. I didn't bother to waste a dime on that disaster because it was obviously going to be a snoozefest.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as interested in this as I was the PacMan/Money fight. I didn't bother to waste a dime on that disaster because it was obviously going to be a snoozefest.

Big difference is that you had to pay @ $100 bucks to watch that disaster. This one is free. Also - you can watch this from home & like I mentioned before - if you don't like it change the channel & I am sure that there will be some good football games & other entertainment.

This is pure exhibition & should be fun even if both of them are not at the top of their game at this time. People need to lighten up.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference is that you had to pay @ $100 bucks to watch that disaster. This one is free. Also - you can watch this from home & like I mentioned before - if you don't like it change the channel & I am sure that there will be some good football games & other entertainment.

This is pure exhibition & should be fun even if both of them are not at the top of their game at this time. People need to lighten up.

yeah, Tiger can be a wet towel out there but Phil likes to ham it up. Hopefully there's some good friendly back and forth.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm one of the meh, who cares posters and I'll fucking watch it anyway.

giphy.gif

and then I'll wonder why I wasted my time.

Wasn't David Duvall involved in something like this several years ago?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Tiger can be a wet towel out there but Phil likes to ham it up. Hopefully there's some good friendly back and forth.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how he plays it. He's never been Mr Charisma. He's just not that guy. Hopefully they'll both get into it and play to the crowd. Otherwise it could be a real snoozefest.