• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tiger and Phil

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard a stat that Tiger and Lefty have played each other 30 times head to head. Their records are 13-13-4 against each other when this happens. I'm assuming its in tournament play. I am probably the exception to the rule but I like both players.

Who do you like better and why?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in a major.. o would go with lefty.. at least recently.. sure tigers been in the mix.. but the more consistant player is phil.. he has less pressure on him to win over tiger.. tiger starts off well but the reporters circle bring up the past and the struggles the last two days.. reminds me of the tortice and the hare.. slow and easy wins the race..

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in a major.. o would go with lefty.. at least recently.. sure tigers been in the mix.. but the more consistant player is phil.. he has less pressure on him to win over tiger.. tiger starts off well but the reporters circle bring up the past and the struggles the last two days.. reminds me of the tortice and the hare.. slow and easy wins the race..

Tiger just doesn't seem to have his old confidence anymore. Phil has been through a lot in the past few years but it seems to have grounded him a tad. I think the PGA will be between them. At least I hope so. I'd love to see a Tiger/Phil final pairing.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.. when i first started watching i despised phil.. and well vjay as well.. it just looked like they didnt give any effort.. they just went out and did thier job.. nothing flashy nothing really note worthy other then winning.. i guess you would call it jealousy that they made it look so easy.. but the more i watched the more i liked phil.. a well rounded player.. that did just that.. went out and played and palyed well..

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard a stat that Tiger and Lefty have played each other 30 times head to head. Their records are 13-13-4 against each other when this happens. I'm assuming its in tournament play. I am probably the exception to the rule but I like both players.

Mickelson because he seems like a genuinely good guy and Woods seems like an asshole. In general, I root for underdogs and Woods is the dominant player of his generation so I naturally root against him; same with Nicklaus.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like both guys as well, neither more than the other really. Without question Tiger has been the more dominant, more consistent than Phil, but right now I think Phil is in a free wheel stage of his career and is the more confident player in the majors.