• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thursday Night- Colts @ Broncos

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was on some Paxton Lynch shit last night.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Trash Can Falling GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos
Sesame Street Television GIF

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I am paying money to watch this team play in two weeks.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't use Jerry Jeudy properly, IMO.

I bet that guy is foaming at the mouth to get out of Denver.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my view:

The offense is too complicated - each receiver has 5 routes on each play - the route is determined by the read of the defense by individual receivers and by Wilson. Many times, Wilson goes back to pass, and the receivers have made a different read than he did and are not where he expects them.

Wilson consistently throws behind his receivers on crossing patterns which gives the trailing defender an opportunity on the ball - which what happened on the game's deciding play on the 4 and 1.

Wilson has trouble finding a launch angle against the pass rush - that gives him a clear path to connecting with a receiver.

The Bronco's Oline is being pushed back from the LOS on obvious pass plays by the front-line defenders (they don't even have to blitz.)

The Defense has fallen back into its recent years problem of being stout the entire game until the game is on the line - then they are picked apart.

IMO - Hackett makes curious play calls - it seems to me on the 4th and one - he needed to get Wilson on a rollout to run or throw for the maximum opportunity to convert.

I am certainly not as burnt on this team as some are (DC) - it is frustrating because watching the game - the Broncos should have won at least 2 out of their 3 losses. But they need to get real with what they can do.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my view:

The offense is too complicated - each receiver has 5 routes on each play - the route is determined by the read of the defense by individual receivers and by Wilson. Many times, Wilson goes back to pass, and the receivers have made a different read than he did and are not where he expects them.

Wilson consistently throws behind his receivers on crossing patterns which gives the trailing defender an opportunity on the ball - which what happened on the game's deciding play on the 4 and 1.

Wilson has trouble finding a launch angle against the pass rush - that gives him a clear path to connecting with a receiver.

The Bronco's Oline is being pushed back from the LOS on obvious pass plays by the front-line defenders (they don't even have to blitz.)

The Defense has fallen back into its recent years problem of being stout the entire game until the game is on the line - then they are picked apart.

IMO - Hackett makes curious play calls - it seems to me on the 4th and one - he needed to get Wilson on a rollout to run or throw for the maximum opportunity to convert.

I am certainly not as burnt on this team as some are (DC) - it is frustrating because watching the game - the Broncos should have won at least 2 out of their 3 losses. But they need to get real with what they can do.
The defense has taken a seasons worth of snaps in 5 games. You can’t expect them to hold up physically and mentally when your offense goes three and out consistently

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has taken a seasons worth of snaps in 5 games. You can’t expect them to hold up physically and mentally when your offense goes three and out consistently
Good point - I was thinking last night Waitman in his 1st season may threaten some all-time Bronco punting records at this pace.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point - I was thinking last night Waitman in his 1st season may threaten some all-time Bronco punting records at this pace.
His punts will circumnavigate the globe by week 15, he’s going to need to install a kickstand on it

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal game and just awful by Russel Wilson. His two picks are inexcusable but so was the play calling. Run it to the two minute warning. Kick a field goal and go up by 6 on a team that isn't going to score a touchdown because even with the injuries the D was balling and their offensive line is a joke.

At least I won't have FOMO come hunting and ski seasons on Sundays. I really thought it couldn't get worse post Fangio, but boy has it. Sad thing is we are fucked for years to come with no draft picks and a shitty QB that misses so many plays per game it is baffling.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question: Is Ejiro Evero our next head coach? Dude is well prepared and has his unit ready to go and some other team will give him a hard look at the end of the season.